Update 7/9: Lindy Ruff named Devils coach

Lindy Ruff a candidate for Devils head coaching job - Sportsnet.ca

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Would be pretty hilarious if all of Jersey’s first choices rejected them (Gallant, Laviolette) and they’re stuck with Ruff . Don’t count on it though.

Adam Fox Time

Jan 1, 2020
Won 1 playoff round in his last ten head coaching seasons, it’s hilarious/sad how the league cycles through the same 15 guys.

Exactly.

His entire coaching career was a series of disappointments and failures. Even after Buffalo fired him, he has done nothing to deserve another head coaching job. In fact he has done a lot not to deserve one.

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
Do we really need another bag of pucks? Can’t imagine a dollar value on his canceling his contract with us. One can only hope ...

The FHM player in me says bring in Pronger, Chelios, Stevens or Boucher (if he’s willing to be AM) to coach the defense ... but video games and reality often differ greatly. :laugh:

Reactions: motopanekeku

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
I wonder if the Devils poach Ruff if the NYR could steal Nasreddine back for that role.

usekakkorightquinn

Oct 18, 2019
Please let him go there. I guess the Devils are dumb enough to think he's the guy developing our defenseman and it's not just that the Devils are the worst organization in hockey drafting defenseman.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->