Confirmed with Link: Lindholm signs 6 year 29.1 million dollar contract

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
I said 4.75 max, but I can't really be mad with 4.85. Good contract

Aug 3, 2010
Not amazing, but far better than being north of 5m. Very fair overall: player believes in the team, team willing to commit to the player. If he can hit 50pts twice in this contract, it'll be good.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Not amazing, but far better than being north of 5m. Very fair overall: player believes in the team, team willing to commit to the player. If he can hit 50pts twice in this contract, it'll be good.

I think they're hoping to get 55 points out of him.

Flames in a very short offseason added a bunch of production from FA and trades.

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
And Hartman. Back to back seasons of 31 points and got less than a million lol.

I get Janko is a centre which should affect the contract, but at the same time Hartman and Bjorkstrand have better underlying numbers and it wasn't like they played with great players either (Yes Hartman had occasional time with Kane, and Bjorkstrand played top line occasionally).

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
Hope we can get Hanifin locked up to less than 5.5 mill on a long term contract. And with Bjorkstrand's recent cheap contract, I hope we can convince Jankowski to take less. Don't see Kulak and Rittich/Gillies contracts being much of an issue.

With only 8 mil in cap space yet I’m fairly certain Hanifin will need to be bridged for less money. I don’t think we can afford to give him that and resign Janko/Kulak/Rittich/Hathaway

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->