Confirmed with Link: Lindholm + Hanifin to CAL for Hamilton, Fox and Ferland

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
I find it very interesting that many flames fans are so certain he is going to improve drastically.

Perhaps he will see a slight increase in his assists total based on playing with better talent but I think what you see is what you get with him at this point.
If he spends the entire season with Monahan and Gaudreau his point totals should rise dramatically.

His coach is blender bill, so he won’t, and the rest of Calgary’s forward group isn’t anything to write home about. If he ain’t with them, he’ll with with some combo of Backlund, Tkachuk, Jankowski, and Bennett. The talent level there isn’t any higher than guys he’s played with here. I’m going to laugh very hard if/when he and Ryan play together.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
I keep forgetting the Flames signed James Neal as their top scoring option at RW.

Lindholm’s most likely going to be stuck in a defensive role unless Neal bombs.
James Neal's overall play has been pretty underwhelming the last 2 seasons or so to be honest, so who knows? Especially since he's an older power forward that could break down at any moment. But even if he scores "only" 20-25 goals, that will probably still be enough to keep him on the top line unless Lindholm really breaks out and/or they want to balance the lines.

I keep forgetting they have the Peters Blend-o-matic 9000 Line Combo Maker so Lindholm could get a chance playing on the top line, maybe even 2 or 3 times a game.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
I keep forgetting the Flames signed James Neal as their top scoring option at RW.

Lindholm’s most likely going to be stuck in a defensive role unless Neal bombs.

Peters did a interview a few days back stating that Lindholm will be on the top line at the beginning of the season. Neal could also potentially be swapped from time to time, but that he will be the #2 option for the most part.

Lucky Lindy

Jun 24, 2012
Stockholm
I just watched highlights on every Canes-game this season, and a couple of things stood out to me.

1. There was some weird ass goals we let in this year, both Darling and Ward.

2. Damn was Hanifin and Faulk bad this year, in our own zone. Cost us so many goals.

3. Was really fun to see the younglings late, with Zykov and Foegele.

Don't really know what this has to do with this thread, other than Hanifin was really bad this year after the All Star-break.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad