OT: Linda Cohn Of ESPN & Mad Dog Radio on Blueshirt Underground Radio 4/25 7:30 PM

The Mouth

Blueshirt Underground on You Tube
May 20, 2009
www.facebook.com
Tuesday at 7:30PM EST Linda Cohn and Callum Fraser who works the Ottawa locker room for TSN 1200 will join us to talk about the upcoming series against Ottawa. Hope to see you HF peeps there. Clink on the link below the Image BTW I know our graphic guy spelled Cohn wrong in the show description lol.

Blueshirt Underground Radio

Last edited:

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
You know...i love Lindas passion for hockey..but im not sure theres anyone in the Rangersphere who I disagree more with than her...im sure plenty of people will disagree with me...but theres very little she says that makes any kinda sense to me and what I'm watching out there.

The Mouth

Blueshirt Underground on You Tube
May 20, 2009
www.facebook.com
This year especially was hard for anyone to agree, with such a perplexing season. I agree Linda's more of a Ranger fan than someone who you will glean some angle you never thought of. But shes fun, I'm interested with this guy from TSN has to say.

Mike in Houston

Apr 20, 2015
Houston, TX
Looking forward to the show. I listen to all the Rangers podcasts and BSU is the best one as far as I'm concerned. It's a fans show. All of the podcasts have their merits but I identify the most with BSU.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad