5. Brochu
6. Forester
7. Wisdom
8. Tullio
9. Hardie
10.Evangelista
HM: Gaudreau

My thoughts. Share your list.

Itll be interesting to see if guys like Wisdom, Forester and Perrault who played pro last year get grandfathered into the AHL. Can and does McTavish stay in the Swiss league?

Reactions: LDN

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Itll be interesting to see if guys like Wisdom, Forester and Perrault who played pro last year get grandfathered into the AHL. Can and does McTavish stay in the Swiss league?
Without those guys who do you have in your top 10?

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Harrison, Pinelli, Stillman, Othmann, Chromiak, Morrison

MatthewsMoustache

Jul 2, 2018

I don’t think they can get grandfathered into the AHL. But for McTavish, I don’t see what would be stopping him from staying there. But I still see him coming back.

Reactions: Isaac Nootin

MatthewsMoustache

Jul 2, 2018
Wright
Foerster
Clarke
Perreault
McTavish
O’Rourke
Evangelista
Foudy
Pinelli
Wisdom

Goalie: Gaudreau

HM: Othmann, Tullio, Thompson, Sebrango, Brochu

All barring imports and possibly Perfetti being back.

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
Are we talking in terms of points or in terms of impact on the game?

If we're talking impact on the game I'd have (not in order):

Jacob Perreault
Shane Wright
Ryan O'Rourke
Ty Tullio
Tyson Foerster
James Hardie
Jack Thompson
Brandt Clarke
Brett Brochu
Luke Evangelista

And that's me assuming Drysdale, Perfetti, Byfield all aren't back

Ferda11

Feb 16, 2016
Ty Voit is a guy that i think could sneak into the top 10. If not, then certainly top 20. I'd imagine you'll be hearing "Perreault from Voit" quite a bit this season.

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
E.Vierling and W.Cuylle could be in the mix for top 10; and for now, Morgan because one OA likely ends up a top 10 player in the league. If D.Chayka returns from Russia,, maybe next best D to B.Clarke.

Last edited:
Reactions: MeafAttack and LDN

NOA

Apr 17, 2015
Dark horse candidate is Alexei Kolosov if he still comes to the OHL and COVID didn’t ruin that for him…

Reactions: LDN

Generalsupdates

Sep 4, 2017
McTavish can't go back to his Swiss team, not unless Peterborough allows him (they won't). He was there simply on load this past season.

He has Swiss citizenship (dual citizen from his dad) so he can go there if he wants to. Signing an OHL contract doesn't mean you're forced to play hockey in the OHL

MatthewsMoustache

Jul 2, 2018
McTavish can't go back to his Swiss team, not unless Peterborough allows him (they won't). He was there simply on load this past season.
He has Swiss citizenship (dual citizen from his dad) so he can go there if he wants to. Signing an OHL contract doesn't mean you're forced to play hockey in the OHL

IMO it's a moot point either way as I think he will play in the OHL whether he has the choice or not. He had the option to go play in Switzerland when he was 16 and was holding out of signing, but ended up choosing the Petes.

Generalsupdates

Sep 4, 2017
IMO it's a moot point either way as I think he will play in the OHL whether he has the choice or not. He had the option to go play in Switzerland when he was 16 and was holding out of signing, but ended up choosing the Petes.
I agree. Only reason for going to Switzerland would be if he could play in their A league and play against pros and get paid (like Matthews did). But I don't think he could handle that level at this point

NA Hockey

Nov 16, 2015
You like Foudy over Hardie?

I like Hardie and he would be on my HM list and easily could perform well enough to be a top 10 player in the league this year. However, I do think Foudy is a better player. He was drafted by Colorado and experienced success in the AHL this past season . He was playing and learning against men in pro hockey while Hardie wasn’t playing at all. I think most people thought he was a better player before COVID and now the gap probably has grown.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad