GDT: LIII | "The 'Boms Are Back In Town" | Oilers vs. Hawks | 2.5.19 | 7:00PM | SN-W

Status
Not open for further replies.

McTedi

Jul 16, 2008
Edmonton
Guys who won Selke trophies are good defensively. Leon Draisaitl will never win a Selke trophy. We're still not even certain if he's a center.
Not a bad PKer, I certainly wouldn't call him elite defensively. But this game isnt on him.

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
I'm so proud of that fan. If he gets any heat it's time for hundred of other jerseys to follow.

Reactions: 780il

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Give it a rest man. Both goalies are trash. The faster you accept that, the easier night youll have instead of sticking up for a backup goalie getting paid 4.5m. Lol.

I’m more than happy to admit when I’m wrong. You can’t judge this goalie based on the shit show of defence he’s been playing behind since Klefs been out. That’s just a fact. If you can’t see that, you probably still think losing Schultz, Petry, and Dubnyk were all justified moves

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
Hope people who wanted to give Chia another season to see if he was actually a bad GM are satisfied with the very in depth look they got.
It’s too bad that last isn’t really past tense. I’m afraid we’re going to be getting a good look at it for a minimum of two more seasons until some cap relief kicks in. Its a f*** up of monumental proportions.

Reactions: Aerrol and Skar

Marty McSurly

May 9, 2018
Jersey tossing ain't doing a damn thing. Stop going to the games and filling this sad sack owners' pockets. That's the only thing that will force real change

Exactly.

Morons keep buying garbage and they keep getting served garbage.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Jersey tossing ain't doing a damn thing. Stop going to the games and filling this sad sack owners' pockets. That's the only thing that will force real change
I mean, people often have these tickets bought well in advanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad