Liiga Jerseys

wpglax

Mar 8, 2012
Winnipeg, MB
Hello all

I am in the market for a Tappara jersey from their Liiga season this year. All I can find online is their CHL jersey, and on their site a "fan jersey" which doesn't quite look like the ones they wear. Can anyone direct me to somewhere that sells their Liiga jerseys and that are customizable?

Thanks in advance!

joshyhockey26

Dec 6, 2015
st louis
Hello all

I am in the market for a Tappara jersey from their Liiga season this year. All I can find online is their CHL jersey, and on their site a "fan jersey" which doesn't quite look like the ones they wear. Can anyone direct me to somewhere that sells their Liiga jerseys and that are customizable?

Thanks in advance!

I was going to say the Champions League one is easy to pickup.but outside of that I'm not sure.yet another euro league that doesn't have a ton of options online it seems

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
http://www.tapparashop.fi/tuotteet/fanipaidat

Has both home & away jerseys and with the option to have it with the name/number or without it, also a retro version is available with the same options and I'd recommend that since it doesn't have any ads on it.

Though first I'd suggest emailing [email protected] and ask them about the sizes, payment, shipping, etc. They should be able to give you better advice and guidance.

RoPoNeN

Jun 29, 2016
I would NEVER buy any jersey of a European team because they are full of ads and those ruin them. Oh god if Bettman puts ads on NHL jerseys. Btw is it kinda weird that I'm Finnish and I don't give a flying **** about Liiga? FYI Liiga means just League in Finnish. So our league's name is just League.(Why did they change it?) I just follow guys like Laine, Puljujärvi and Aho.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I would NEVER buy any jersey of a European team because they are full of ads and those ruin them. Oh god if Bettman puts ads on NHL jerseys. Btw is it kinda weird that I'm Finnish and I don't give a flying **** about Liiga? FYI Liiga means just League in Finnish. So our league's name is just League.(Why did they change it?) I just follow guys like Laine, Puljujärvi and Aho.

You do know that they sell them without ads as well?

Joe MacMillan

Aug 10, 2005
Helsinki

Nope, not at all. I haven't cared for Liiga since the early/mid 2000's and even less since Jokerit left. These days I follow Liiga only to watch Finnish top prospects. So unless there is an emerging top prospect playing in Liiga I invest all my hockey interest in the NHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad