Ligue 1 2019-2020

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Nice officially bought by the UK businessman.
They should soon be the second biggest team in the league in terms of financial power (they also have a brand new state of the art stadium).

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Nice officially bought by the UK businessman.
They should soon be the second biggest team in the league in terms of financial power (they also have a brand new state of the art stadium).
I look forward to them making a challenge for league honors.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
They're trying to sell a lot. Then see who stays (they have 72 players under contract).

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Not sure if this topic will surive without @Evilo but Lyon up 2 - 0 on Monaco right now. Memphis and Dembele with the goals. Fabregas gets a straight red in his first appearance for Monaco in like the 3oth minute or something.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Not sure if this topic will surive without @Evilo but Lyon up 2 - 0 on Monaco right now. Memphis and Dembele with the goals. Fabregas gets a straight red in his first appearance for Monaco in like the 3oth minute or something.
Ended up 3-0 with my main man Tousart scoring the third goal. I’m not 100% on this but I’m pretty sure it’s his first goal in three seasons of Ligue 1 games.

Venkman

Jun 28, 2007
England
Panzo started for Monaco and was one of their better players. Used him a lot in possession, a couple of really nice passes. Looked a bit hesitant to carry the ball but that could come with more starts and confidence. Defensively mostly solid too, Dembele's movement and pace outdid him once but had a nice tackle on Dembele that had to be perfect.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
OGC Nice building what Monaco tried to, it sucks for Monaco because nobody cares about sports there. F1 is a magical sporting event there simply because F1 is insanely expensive to run and operate...which attracts the wealth of the Monaco area.

Didn't @Evilo say he's on vacation at the moment?

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Lyon are trashing Angers.

That was a clinic. Lyon don't seem to miss Fekir and Ndombele much so far. Aouar was great, especially. Nice assist. Depay was on as well. Two goals and this assist:

I've lost hope he can reach this level for an entire season, though.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Lol, I love watching the giants fall. Seriously, Ligue 1 doesn't have the talent that La Liga or BuLi does, but damn I find it so much more intriguing and entertaining than those leagues.

Reactions: tealhockey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad