Ligue 1 2016-2017

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I don't think he sucks, just one of the most, if not the most, frustrating players in football today. I don't agree with the "he scores in a weaker league" argument, the numbers don't lie in both France and Italy. Even though he's not the top striker in the world, any one who doesn't recognize his ability is delusional.

He sure is frustrating because of the number of chances he misses (though when he's in full confidence, he doesn't miss as much) and the bad first touch.
But there's a reason he gets so much chances. His movement off the ball is magical. And of course he's a tremendous effort guy who works hard for 90 minutes even when PSG doesn't have the ball.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Cardona has been good. His cross on Diallo was wonderful. But Monaco doesn't have much of the ball so it's hard for them to shine.
Diallo has been good as well, but he's not being helped by the other defensemen (including Raggi) and of course the goalie De Sanctis (who's the oldest on the pitch I think).

Cavani with a wonder goal again.

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
Another win in the books for Monaco although they had to come from behind against Toulouse to beat them 3-1

I only watched the second half but it could have easily been 8-1

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Yes I don't see Monaco blowing that L1 lead. Nice-PSG tomorrow could end Paris' chances.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
2-0 on a wonder goal !!!!

Nice is showing what a truly well coached team can do to a much more talented team.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
3-1 game over !!!

PSG is now losing its title to Monaco, which was fully deserved !
Congrats to them ! Congrats to a wonderful season by Nice as well.

PSG with a lot of work to do in the summer.
Fire Emery, get rid of some dead weight : Lucas, Motta (red card tonight), and so many others who either never got a chance or never performed.
Hire a sporting director and a REAL coach, who can manage the roster AND put some decent football tactic. Emery couldn't do either, he's completely out of his depth.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Incredible stat : Nice hasn't been scored on in the last 15 minutes of ANY L1 game this season :amazed:

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I know there were interested for a long time. Don't know if it's still true, but I know he'd do a much better job than Emery, no doubt.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->