Post-Game Talk: Lightning VS Red Wings l 12/4/18 l 7:30 PM EST

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
We lost. Whatever. Howard wasn’t good. Neilsen honestly has been amazing this season.

But dammit man I ****** hate TB.

I cannot wait until they choke in round one again.

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018
I took time off work to watch this game. Silly me. How many 2 goal leads did they blow?

Frustrating loss. Still, could have been much worse - Blue Jackets had a 3 goal lead and ended up losing 9-6 tonight.

chances14

Jan 7, 2010
Michigan
I don't care if we lose the rest of the games this season I just wanna beat friggin Tampa.
ridiculous it's been 3 years since they beat them. wings snapped long losing streaks against boston and Columbus this season. tampa is up next

but regardless, I'm actually enjoying watching the wings play hockey again. it's been a while since i've actually looked forward to watching games

Reactions: mjtm777 and Jurky

HIFE

May 10, 2011
Detroit, MI
Bizarre game. The entire event was beamed from the twilight zone. Tampa goalies's 1st NHL game, the Wings AHL caliber lineup, the 1/2 empty arena, DK's (probably) broken arm. Howard was atrocious. No amount of booze could wash this goofy game from my memory.

Win or lose it's hard to take this team seriously.

JoesuffP

Feb 3, 2016
Sorry I missed this one looked like a doozy. With the crushing disappointment at the end

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Dear Red Wings,

If you're going to lose, please do it in regulation. Lose for Hughes, not loser points.

GrGriffins

Jan 30, 2017
Grand Rapids, MI
How long will Dekeyser be out I wonder. Will there be a callup?

Red Wings lose Danny DeKeyser for ‘multiple weeks’

Updated Dec 4, 11:28 PM; Posted Dec 4, 11:28 PM
By Ansar Khan | [email protected]
[email protected]
DETROIT – The Detroit Red Wings continue to be dealt bad blows by longer-term injuries.
Defenseman Danny DeKeyser will be out “multiple weeks,” coach Jeff Blashill said following Tuesday’s 6-5 shootout loss to the Tampa Bay Lightning at Little Caesars Arena.
DeKeyser was hit in the left hand by a slap shot from Steven Stamkos during a Lightning power play as the second period expired. He did not return to the game.
Blashill said he’ll know more on Wednesday.
Earlier in the day, the Red Wings announced that forward Anthony Mantha is out 4-6 weeks with a broken hand suffered in a fight during Sunday’s game. The club lost forward Darren Helm for 6-8 weeks on Nov. 27 due to an upper-body injury.
Defenseman Trevor Daley has missed three games due to a lower-body injury. If he’s not ready to return for Thursday’s game in Toronto the Red Wings likely will recall somebody from the Grand Rapids Griffins. They have just six healthy defensemen, including Luke Witkowski, who also plays forward and usually only dresses as the seventh defenseman.
DeKeyser has one goal and six assists, along with a plus-4 rating, in 20 games. He missed eight games from Oct. 15 to Nov. 1 due to a lower-body injury.
“That’s a big loss for us,” Niklas Kronwall said. “He logs a lot of minutes, plays a lot of defensive situations, plays against the other teams’ top lines every night. It’s a big loss for us for sure.”

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
Red Wings lose Danny DeKeyser for ‘multiple weeks’

Updated Dec 4, 11:28 PM; Posted Dec 4, 11:28 PM
By Ansar Khan | [email protected]
[email protected]
DETROIT – The Detroit Red Wings continue to be dealt bad blows by longer-term injuries.
Defenseman Danny DeKeyser will be out “multiple weeks,” coach Jeff Blashill said following Tuesday’s 6-5 shootout loss to the Tampa Bay Lightning at Little Caesars Arena.
DeKeyser was hit in the left hand by a slap shot from Steven Stamkos during a Lightning power play as the second period expired. He did not return to the game.
Blashill said he’ll know more on Wednesday.
Earlier in the day, the Red Wings announced that forward Anthony Mantha is out 4-6 weeks with a broken hand suffered in a fight during Sunday’s game. The club lost forward Darren Helm for 6-8 weeks on Nov. 27 due to an upper-body injury.
Defenseman Trevor Daley has missed three games due to a lower-body injury. If he’s not ready to return for Thursday’s game in Toronto the Red Wings likely will recall somebody from the Grand Rapids Griffins. They have just six healthy defensemen, including Luke Witkowski, who also plays forward and usually only dresses as the seventh defenseman.
DeKeyser has one goal and six assists, along with a plus-4 rating, in 20 games. He missed eight games from Oct. 15 to Nov. 1 due to a lower-body injury.
“That’s a big loss for us,” Niklas Kronwall said. “He logs a lot of minutes, plays a lot of defensive situations, plays against the other teams’ top lines every night. It’s a big loss for us for sure.”

Not a big loss at all, he really is not very good at all! Jensen isn't great and he has handedly outplayed DDK all year.

SCD

Apr 8, 2018
They called Megan, not Zadina.

Expect Lashoff, not Hronek......fits the mold.

JoesuffP

Feb 3, 2016

Well they’ll need a PKer and Hronek won’t get a look on the PP as it stands either. I don’t like it but I understand the logic

ShelbyZ

Apr 8, 2015

I get where you're going, but I think Megan was recalled just to give them an available 4th line worthy warm body while they have no spare forwards (and now dmen) heading into to Toronto.

In the same vein however, I'm betting it'll be Hicketts over Hronek...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad