OT 19/3: COVID-19 Isolation Chamber/Panic Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
My problem with Stadia is losing the concept of actually owning the game. If that service goes away (and Google has a habit of randomly giving up on things), then you're screwed. Plus not being able to game if your internet goes out. Still the positives are intriguing.
The games industry isn't interested in preservation. That's what re-releases are for.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Got to thinking about it and I'm mad I didn't catch it sooner. Bran literally is the 3 eyed Raven. I thought it funny at first impression "imagine that he doesn't walk either" but duh.... That's because it IS Brandon Stark.

I guess we'll find out if he's Bran the Builder, the Night King too and whatever other confunded conspiracy.

Why do I feel like this is gonna turn into the Dark Tower and this is gonna keep happening over and over because Bran messes up everything somehow

Last edited:

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Got to thinking about it and I'm mad I didn't catch it sooner. Bran literally is the 3 eyed Raven. I thought it funny at first impression "imagine that he doesn't walk either" but duh.... That's because it IS Brandon Stark.

I guess we'll find out if he's Bran the Builder, the Night King too and whatever other confunded conspiracy.

Why do I feel like this is gonna turn into the Dark Tower and this is gonna keep happening over and over because Bran messes up everything somehow
DT Spoilers wtf.

Plus this time he has the horn so it'll be different.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Really? I loved the ending.

I knew some people in high school and even a teacher that said the ending made them madder than hell. But knowing what I know about King, he's not for special snowflakes. I know just a little bit about what happened at the end of DT and it seems his ending was as much "Groundhog Day" and all the moral lessons with it as it was a conclusion. I could be wrong, it was a really long time ago. I'd have to read it. But if I am indeed correct I'd have no problem with it either. You've got this big journey with a big protagonist and he's doomed to relive his journey until he accomplishes it a certain way.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Bethesda put up Morrowind for free today. As you'd expect from 2019 Bethesda, they couldn't give a game away right and the code didn't work for several hours. It does seem to be working now.

Elder Scrolls 25th Anniversary

The game still has a very strong modding community, so you can update it to really quite impressive standards. (it looks better than Oblivion, quite honestly)

edit:
the offer for free Morrowind has been extended through the rest of the month.

Last edited:

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
o21aZTz.gif

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
I've got to respect St. Louis food for being on its own wavelength. Things like #Baglegate and thin crust pizza, often cut into squares.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Before I get banned on the forums. I'll miss you degenerates, you all were the best, and it was worth it for me to get banned.

I'll be going to Tampa next year for WrestleMania and the playoffs so I will figure out how to relay the message to everyone.

Go Bolts.

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
Anybody have experience with Micro Center? There's one an hour and 40 away from me. Is it worth the hassle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad