GDT: Lightning V. Hurricane

Tryamw

Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
Well in the revenge game the Lightning take it to the canes and out work them. Or maybe not. Which ever team it is answers the call and brings the grit or the grind and punch past the reservations of the lightning...

See this way I'm going to be right regardless. Heads I win tails you lose :P

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
Everytime I hear “Team Grind” I just imagine the boys from Team Grind showing up at Still Life nightclub in downtown Raleigh. They come in wearing expensive sunglasses. They’ve got the swagger walk, and all the ladies turn their heads (like in the movies). And then the boys of Team Grind just start grinding it out hard at the club.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Does that Tampa lineup even meet the experience requirement for preseason games? Legit question.
And I'm not bashing because I know ours yesterday just BARELY met the requirements as per what John said on the broadcast.

The tweet I saw said we didn't meet it, but got approval from the league so I assume the Lightning went the same route?

Gourde, Sergachev, Pauquette, Koekkoek, Conachar, ??? so yeah, they are light.

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
Everytime I hear “Team Grind” I just imagine the boys from Team Grind showing up at Still Life nightclub in downtown Raleigh. They come in wearing expensive sunglasses. They’ve got the swagger walk, and all the ladies turn their heads (like in the movies). And then the boys of Team Grind just start grinding it out hard at the club.

nb9v261.jpg

Lempo

Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
The tweet I saw said we didn't meet it, but got approval from the league so I assume the Lightning went the same route?

Gourde, Sergachev, Pauquette, Koekkoek, Conachar, ??? so yeah, they are light.

If Lighting would like to challenge the Canes' last night's roster meeting the requirements, the retors would be kind of harsh.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->