Post-Game Talk: Lightning Strikes! Habs lose 4-1 to Tampa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
Hung in there for a while, but then Tampa's depth and skill took over, showing that they are the best team in the East.

On to the next one

Reactions: ChikN and Runner77

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
Price allows 11 goals on this home stand
That’s just not good enough
He’s just not a game changer anymore. This contract is gonna bite the next GM of the Habs in the ass
Don’t care about age but Rinne just got a 2 year extension for 5 million a year. Ok....

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Better shooters win. Its simple as that.

Vasy played very well but the shot quality he faced tonight was sub NHL. Petry fluffing the puck all night or missng the net. Same with Reilly. Go down the whole lineup it was the same powderpuff girl shot

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
Byron is not too far away from coming back right? We really gotta do something about that 4th line, DLo should sit. I am hoping that his current speed is due to the muscle he lost because of his injury (couldn't eat for a good 7-10 days). Let him workout in the gym and play when a) he's 100% conditioning wise and b) no longer has the cage. Also, Peca needs to step up for a fringe NHLer, he's had one good game so far, that's it. I can understand that his teammates might not fit his style but so what, do something out there. Shaw was the best one tonight but our 4th line has been a weakness for a long stretch now. I don't want Bergevin to waste picks on a bottom sixer but I am curious as to what solutions there are out there without resorting to yo-yoing McCarron.

On a different note, although Benn has been doing good this year, I hope the team sells high on him when Weber gets back. I like Ouellet's game, I'll eat crow on him. That being said, one of the kids, Juuls or Mete should be sent down. They are not showing me that they are too good to spend some time in the AHL. How far away is Schlemko?

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Price allows 11 goals on this home stand
That’s just not good enough
He’s just not a game changer anymore. This contract is gonna bite the next GM of the Habs in the ass
Don’t care about age but Rinne just got a 2 year extension for 5 million a year. Ok....

Price will never be a difference maker with this group and I can't understand people who thinks 10.5 can change that?

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
Let's be honest guys, the Habs played average tonight and still had plenty of chances, it easily could've been a 4-4 game. It sucks to lose but it was simply "that kind of game" where the puck won't go in.

And even if the Habs were average tonight, they still gave a lot of effort.

I wouldn't worry.

Some players were trash tho.

habs73

Jul 29, 2006
Drouin is such a huge disappointment, you would think there would be some fire in his game facing his old team. Floating all night and then ices the game for the bolts. If I see him curl off and turn back to make a lazy saucer pass one more time, I am gonna break my tv

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Tomorrow there will be those that say that the negative fans were out in full force after a bad loss. The same people also tend to think that Bergevin has done a great job.

Reactions: Doc McKenna

cactusjack

Apr 3, 2015
we allowed to many grade A scoring chances. We switch the goalies and it's still a 4-1 game.
We are grinding it out, creating scoring chances but it not enough because skill players against us create better chances.

Drouin need to skip PP. Too many turnovers, not enough creativity
D-LO is done, and the penalty was undeserved

Reactions: Forum93
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad