Confirmed with Link: Lightning sign Tyler Motte | 1 year, $800K AAV

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I still think we have a major issue with back up goaltending. I see it as a big problem.
Especially since we might start to be getting into a position where we can't just cruise into the playoffs as has been the case for the past few years. Vasi needs to be rested more and with Johansson we'll be lucky to be a .500 team.

Reactions: Fan from AK

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Keep abb down. No one will claim him.
ABB could very easily earn a spot. I'm far from convinced he's not better than either Brown or Watson, and given what he did and what the Syracuse staff was saying about him last season, I'd say he has a decent chance of getting a full time spot if he does well in camp/preseason.

Crunchrulz

Apr 30, 2010
USA
Keep abb down. No one will claim him.
I am not sure he makes it through waivers after the year he had in Syracuse. Ther are always teams looking for a reasonable deal for a bottom six forward. While he should not be expected to match his AHL numbers, if he gets close to half that amount at the NHL level, he more than makes his contract worth the claim.

Reactions: Renopucker

Tampa22

Eternally grateful TBL enforcers!
Oct 11, 2010
Buenos Aires, Argentina
No, just don't buy what they sell about him, always a 4th liner. His physical presence is nothing, doesn't drop the gloves and his points per game are not something that take my attention. In the 4th line, I love players who make the true hard work, maybe is a problem that I have, don't like the finesse hockey. I don't know how much make Paquette in the KHL, he could be a perfect fit here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad