Confirmed with Link: Lightning sign LW Pat Maroon | 1 year, $900K

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Thought he wanted to stay in St. Louis for sure. Nice signing.

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
Thought he would be too slow for the organization to sign, but I was wrong. Todd was pushing for this guy
He is tight with cooper I love this deal ! If the blues didn’t want him back I’m not surprised he probably picked up the phone and called cooper. Why not 1 year 900 k good deal.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
Low risk, probably low reward. Needed his player type, but question how he'll perform with a small, fast team.

He's a great dude, though. Happy to give him a shot at a crushingly disappointing playoffs before he retires.

Reactions: Vasilevskiy

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Someone just reminded me about the slide rule. Even though we have 50 contracts, two of those are Foote and Fortier who will be sent back to juniors, bringing our contract limit to 48, and 49 with Point.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Low risk, probably low reward. Needed his player type, but question how he'll perform with a small, fast team.

He's a great dude, though. Happy to give him a shot at a crushingly disappointing playoffs before he retires.

He won't be playing with small, fast players most of the time though. He'll probably be attached to Paquette at the hip and maybe Volkov.

Great pickup

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad