Confirmed with Link: Lightning sign Josh Archibald | 2 years, $800K AAV

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Won't hurt to bury him if need be at that amount. All I know about this guy is he didn't get vaxxed lol. If he can skate and forecheck that's useful enough

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015

conor-mc-gregor-who-the-fook-is-that-guy.gif

Just sigh.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Seems redundant, he's similar to Eyssimont. Not a bad player but I don't exactly get this one. Sergachev beat him down pretty good too.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
All the people praising JBB yesterday are awfully quiet right now.

It's mo gaurentee any of these FA want to come to Tampa but the moves JBB has made are questionable at best.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
All the people praising JBB yesterday are awfully quiet right now.

It's mo gaurentee any of these FA want to come to Tampa but the moves JBB has made are questionable at best.
What the f*** are you on about? Aside for the back up goalie, I've actually liked all the signings. Just because you can't see past your tears, doesn't mean he was overtly bad. Was it a home run? No. Was it a f***ing disaster like some of you are saying? Far from it.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
What the f*** are you on about? Aside for the back up goalie, I've actually liked all the signings. Just because you can't see past your tears, doesn't mean he was overtly bad. Was it a home run? No. Was it a f***ing disaster like some of you are saying? Far from it.
Yeah. Pretty much every guy aside from the goalie I like. We're f***ed with the cap for the third year in a row and I can't blame him for anything else than gambling on the backup because god knows we need a guy to help Vasy.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Bettuzzi at 5 million for one year to Toronto hurts. We could have offered him that and he would make like 20% more because of no state tax in FL and half of his games are automatically in Canada which has a higher tax rate. I know he is is injured prone but he would have slotted in nicely on the top two lines. Yamamoto at 1.5 million for one season is another guy I would have loved to take a flyer on for one year deal. Imagine if we brought back drouin and Deangelo for league minimum.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad