Recalled/Assigned: Lightning recall Vladislav Namestnikov

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
Kid needs to translate his game to the big league though, struggled a bit to find chemistry with his linemates & against a more physical opposition than in ahl so far. I'm not worried at all but the sooner the better, Namestnikov has a promising future.

Crunchrulz

Apr 30, 2010
USA
Great move for Tampa and Vladdy. Not so good for the Crunch. Luckily the fast start should be enough to get the Crunch into the post season.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Yeah, I feel for the Crunch. Especially since Namestnikov is likely to play a minimal role in TB.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Yeah, I feel for the Crunch. Especially since Namestnikov is likely to play a minimal role in TB.

Yeah. The CHL & NCAA are getting closer to the end of their regular seasons. Hopefully we'll be able to add a few guys to Syracuse sooner rather than later and they'll be able to adjust quickly.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Namestnikov (even without the goal) looked a lot more comfortable out on the ice. Whatever they told him to work on while in Syracuse worked well. It was a more assertive and stronger effort for the kid. Still needs to gain 10 to 15 more pounds on that 6' frame and keep those rockets we call skates moving.

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
Namestnikov (even without the goal) looked a lot more comfortable out on the ice. Whatever they told him to work on while in Syracuse worked well. It was a more assertive and stronger effort for the kid. Still needs to gain 10 to 15 more pounds on that 6' frame and keep those rockets we call skates moving.

Quoted for truth.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad