Confirmed with Link: Lightning re-sign Taylor Raddysh | 3 years, $758,333 AAV

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Neither. Katchouk is closest I guess but he plays like Killorn. Best Raddysh comparison is Ryan Malone if you remember him
Thank you.
Unfortunately, at that time, I did not have the NHL TV subscription, so I have seen literaly a few plays of our team.
So, I don't remember Malone very well. I knew his problems with drugs, but I don't remember Ryan playing on the ice

Last edited:

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Thank you.
Unfortunately, at that time, I did not have the NHL TV subscription, so I have seen literaly a few plays of our team.
So, I don't remember Malone very well. I knew his problems with drugs, but I don't remember Ryan playing on the ice

Prototypical big power forward with average speed, good for 20 goals by being a pest in front of the net and winning pucks along the boards. If we are being real technical Raddysh is a better offensive threat, while Malone was better defensively, but he's the best pure power forward with scoring line potential we have had since Malone.

Reactions: Fabiobest

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Prototypical big power forward with average speed, good for 20 goals by being a pest in front of the net and winning pucks along the boards. If we are being real technical Raddysh is a better offensive threat, while Malone was better defensively, but he's the best pure power forward with scoring line potential we have had since Malone.

Raddysh playmaking is very underrated. He has good vision and soft hands. Pair him with the right linemates and you can get a lot out of him.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Raddysh playmaking is very underrated. He has good vision and soft hands. Pair him with the right linemates and you can get a lot out of him.

Yep, he’s more than just a big body you can stick in front of the net offensively, unlike Malone.

I haven’t watched any AHL this year, has he improved his skating?

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
So also Raddysh seems to be really an interesting player.
I hope to see him with our jersey next season

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad