Confirmed with Link: Lightning re-sign Taylor Raddysh | 3 years, $758,333 AAV

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
seems like a lot of 2-3 year deals for the young guys and not the typical 1 year deals Yzerman used to give

Reactions: NatoGhost

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
I’m thinking would not be surprised to see JBB trade Katchouk to Detroit for a 4th or 5th rounder

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
who will hey move out then ?
no idea, i dont think they want to risk trying to send any one of Raddysh, Katchouk, or ABB down since they require waivers. they could move Joseph since hes a RFA after this season and they get something out of it.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
I’m thinking would not be surprised to see JBB trade Katchouk to Detroit for a 4th or 5th rounder

That would be a pretty dumb decision. Bellemare and Perry are 36, so just place holders the next two years. Maroon and Palat are both UFA's after next season. We don't have much money to go free agent shopping so we'll need all the cheap contracts we can get. Capfriendly is listing Smith on the roster, once he's sent down and Colton signed we have 12 forwards, add Raddysh and Katchouk to get 14 with the 7 D we have and we can finally have a full roster. Smith, Ryfors and Hudon as the forward callups with Claesson for the D.

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
I'm confused because, I'm honest, I have never seen these 2 guys playing for Syracuse.
Who, between Katchouk and Raddysh, is the one similar to Goodrow?

DMB06

Jun 3, 2015
Still have to make a move without losing someone to waivers.

I think we're good for now as long as ABB, Foote, and Colton are on the initial roster to start the season. Re-signing Colton would give us 21 on the roster. Capfriendly has Katchouk, Raddysh, and Day as non-roster players right now. One thing I'm not clear on is when players have to be declared as roster or non-roster players. I made a post yesterday asking this, not sure if anyone knows the answer though. After training camp do we submit our roster and all players not on that roster are then sent down, or are players currently listed as non-roster still listed as such throughout camp/preseason and never have to be sent down aka go through the waiver process?

As far as our 50 contract limit we're good on that too, we can sign our remaining three RFA's because Jack Finley and Jack Thompson are both excluded from our list of 50 allowable contracts.

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
I think we're good for now as long as ABB, Foote, and Colton are on the initial roster to start the season. Re-signing Colton would give us 21 on the roster. Capfriendly has Katchouk, Raddysh, and Day as non-roster players right now. One thing I'm not clear on is when players have to be declared as roster or non-roster players. I made a post yesterday asking this, not sure if anyone knows the answer though. After training camp do we submit our roster and all players not on that roster are then sent down, or are players currently listed as non-roster still listed as such throughout camp/preseason and never have to be sent down aka go through the waiver process?

As far as our 50 contract limit we're good on that too, we can sign our remaining three RFA's because Jack Finley and Jack Thompson are both excluded from our list of 50 allowable contracts.
After pre-season our roster has to be set. we can send players down whenever we want during camp/pre-season. right now anyone that isnt waiver exempt has to be passed through waivers to be sent to the AHL. so ABB, Raddysh, and Katchouk are the main guys right now that we have to find spots for with only 2 open spots on the roster to remain cap compliant. Depending on what Colton signs for we will have to clear out around 750k-1m in cap space if we want Colton on the roster assuming Katchouk signs the same deal as Raddysh and ABB and all 3 are on the main roster come opening night

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
Palat or Killer. Probably Palat because Joseph could work on the 1st line.
this does make the most sense. Joey, ABB, and Colton can all play top 6, Palat has the chemistry with Point and Kuch but we have others who can fill that spot and maybe do it better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad