Confirmed with Link: Lightning re-sign Pat Maroon (2 years, $900k, NTC) and Luke Schenn (1 year, $800k)

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Both re-signings have still not been officially filed by the Lightning. Still waiting on TJ, Killer and the RFA group I’d guess.

Flat Ronnie

Feb 11, 2014
EE just said on NHL Network Radio that the reason these haven't been officially yet is because the team need the open cap on the books right now in case an offer sheet comes in.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
That's really weird for an agent to share, haha.
Ben Hankinson (former IHL Solar Bear, btw) is a good example of the type of agent-player relationship I talk about on here. It's not the agent's responsibility to tell a player what he wants, or to take the career out of the guy's hands.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Ben Hankinson (former IHL Solar Bear, btw) is a good example of the type of agent-player relationship I talk about on here. It's not the agent's responsibility to tell a player what he wants, or to take the career out of the guy's hands.
Need more of them like that. Not that I think players shouldn't get what they're worth, but let them drive things. Glad to see Pat going for what he wants, and I hope he keeps getting rewarded for it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad