Confirmed with Link: Lightning re-sign Mikhail Sergachev | 3 years, $4.8M AAV

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Luv Serge he can lay a big hit on any top end player, beat up a lot of guys in league, skate with anybody and very good hands and smarts. A tough smart hockey player who can play any kinda game. As I have told you guys he will develop into da top D man in league. He will even be better than Hedman only a matter of learning.
A big fat nope for that one.

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
Hey you guys better know that Tampa is screwed so yea take that guys...

It still amazes me that if point, Vasy and Kucherov got 3 year deals ! Lol how in the world would other fans actually think sergachev, cernak and cirelli would get longer then 3 years on there second nhl contract?

Reactions: PJ817

Peacefool

Nov 15, 2019
Sergys agent said that they agreed on 3 year terms like a week after Tampa won a Stanley cup, and after that it was only question about money,but Sergy always wanted to stay in Tampa. Sergy also said tha 10 years ago he woludnt think he will make so much money as he as now.... Dude wanted to stay in Tampa,dude want to play in Tampa til he is 100 year. Sergy is a Tampa guy))

Reactions: DaBolts and PJ817

Picklepete

Jun 5, 2002
Tampa
Visit site
Am I blind or what.
I checked first 3 pages of Trade / Free agent board & can't find thread on sergy signing !
I figured there would be lots of chat on this signing.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Yeah well Tampa only won a Covid Cup so...

Brayden-Point-2-1040x572.jpg

Oh this Cup? Haters can suck it

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
Are you wrong on everything?
Speaking like a fan or person who has never hit da ice .. it has been da hockey way for over a hundred years in canada my friend ... ps hedman is a very passive person but truly skilled with size ... serge it comes from within his beast like competitiveness ... he is a true warrior ... you will learn more over next 3 years ... and then you will get it

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Speaking like a fan or person who has never hit da ice .. it has been da hockey way for over a hundred years in canada my friend ... ps hedman is a very passive person but truly skilled with size ... serge it comes from within his beast like competitiveness ... he is a true warrior ... you will learn more over next 3 years ... and then you will get it

Should've spent more time in school and less on the ice, your opinion doesn't mean much considering your hockey career went nowhere. :laugh:

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
Should've spent more time in school and less on the ice, your opinion doesn't mean much considering your hockey career went nowhere. :laugh:
Dude after playing I went back to school got my bachelor, masters and CPA and invested in a number of businesses a couple of which are pretty successful with well over 500 employees. One of those companies has both seasons and corporate sponsorships in your Bolts cause my dad lives down there now and used to go to quite a few games before cancer.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
You would think we have to trade someone next before a signing just in case, don’t want to be stuck with teams backing out of deals at the last moment

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
This is a tremendous deal for the Bolts and Sergy will still be an RFA when the deal concludes. Hometown discount for sure.

BriseBois has work to do, obviously, but keeping Sergy and assume they'll keep Cirelli also is a huge offseason win for TB.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad