Confirmed with Link: Lightning re-sign D Braydon Coburn (2 years, $1.7M AAV)

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
So this probably means we're done with our blueline for the summer right?

Hedman-Rutta/Sergachev
McDonagh-Cernak
Coburn-Sergachev/Rutta

Foote, Gaunce, Masin

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
I don’t think anyone can hat this deal 1.7 avv ! I wish stralman would sign for a discount? Also good deal for brisebois and Coburn

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
I doubt that we bring Stralman back. Unless he really wants to be here and they clear out some space for him. He will likely want some term too.

RegularSznAllStars

Sep 23, 2014
I doubt that we bring Stralman back. Unless he really wants to be here and they clear out some space for him. He will likely want some term too.

The only thing that makes me think strals might come back is that he and his family reportedly really like it here IIRC. He has a ton of young kids and might sign cheap just to keep them here.

Counter argument is that someone would definitely overpay for him and this is gonna be his last payday.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004

The only thing that makes me think strals might come back is that he and his family reportedly really like it here IIRC. He has a ton of young kids and might sign cheap just to keep them here.

Counter argument is that someone would definitely overpay for him and this is gonna be his last payday.
He's also part of TB's leadership group, so his personal investment in the team's success (like Coburn) shouldn't be understated.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad