Confirmed with Link: Lightning issue Qualifying Offers to F Tanner Jeannot and F Simon Ryfors

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Who is Ryfors? I don't recall ever seeing him. I hope both were near league minimum.

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
Who is Ryfors? I don't recall ever seeing him. I hope both were near league minimum.
He signed with us in the 21-22 season and was in Syracuse for 2 years but never got a shot in the NHL, Signed over-seas with Rogle BK so likely just keeping his rights

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
He signed with us in the 21-22 season and was in Syracuse for 2 years but never got a shot in the NHL, Signed over-seas with Rogle BK so likely just keeping his rights
Does he have a shot to grab one of the three to five forward spots that will be open depending on who we call up and/if Killer Resigns. WE need 12-14 forwards.

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
Does he have a shot to grab one of the three to five forward spots that will be open depending on who we call up and/if Killer Resigns. WE need 12-14 forwards.
Figured he would have but he signed a 4 year deal in Sweden about a month ago so i dont see him coming back anytime soon unless he has an opt-out clause in his contract with Rogle BK

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Jeannot's QO is $892,500. Would leave us with just over $6M in cap space.
Doubt we find a better player for that price. I wouldn;t mind him punching a few guy on select teams in the face.

Figured he would have but he signed a 4 year deal in Sweden about a month ago so i dont see him coming back anytime soon unless he has an opt-out clause in his contract with Rogle BK
TY for information. I never saw the name and google shows he never played for the TBL.

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
TY for information. I never saw the name and google shows he never played for the TBL.
After the year he had with Syracuse, there was hope he would be making the roster out of camp but i guess he thought otherwise with the log jam we possibly have

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
QO to Jeanott 892k he’s going to arbitration. Can’t see JBB budgeting what Jeanott could be offered. But could be that he signs for 892 plays 3rd line with Sheary and Paul???????? The 4th line is covered tensing is back up tender 2nd line wing and a defenseman. With a little over 2 mil if Jeanott takes the 892. The numbers are not working. Is JBB going to be forced to move Cirelli now? He can’t move Sergi or Drago and put more holes in the D can he?

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Every SHL contract has an opt-out clause for the NHL.

Doubtful he'd be very interested in coming back to Tampa, though. Not getting in at least one game in the NHL in two years playing in a league nobody wants to play in, yeah...

Meuracas

Nov 2, 2013
Every SHL contract has an opt-out clause for the NHL.

Doubtful he'd be very interested in coming back to Tampa, though. Not getting in at least one game in the NHL in two years playing in a league nobody wants to play in, yeah...
Not sure if he was waiver eligible last season or not but either way, I can fully see why he left. I mean, Koepke/Fortier/ABB/Balcers got at least a game and we had goddamn Vlad Namestnikov play half a season, might as well have given him a chance too.

I’m hoping Merelä doesn’t face the same fate now that we also picked up some forwards from the free agency…

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I think we will end up giving Jeannot something around 2, maybe a little under. Less than Sheary, but more than league-min. Even as a pure enforcer he would get a little over a million.

Reactions: DistantThunderRep

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
QO to Jeanott 892k he’s going to arbitration. Can’t see JBB budgeting what Jeanott could be offered. But could be that he signs for 892 plays 3rd line with Sheary and Paul???????? The 4th line is covered tensing is back up tender 2nd line wing and a defenseman. With a little over 2 mil if Jeanott takes the 892. The numbers are not working. Is JBB going to be forced to move Cirelli now? He can’t move Sergi or Drago and put more holes in the D can he?
What in the flying f*** are you talking about?

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006

Was wondering about him, too. Eliteprospects.com lists him as being signed by Rogle through just the coming season. Hadn't heard it was a four-year contract. Would seem that both he and Barre-Boulet would have been in line for opportunities with all of the forwards moved out but I guess the organization sees something limiting from taking that next step.

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
Was wondering about him, too. Eliteprospects.com lists him as being signed by Rogle through just the coming season. Hadn't heard it was a four-year contract. Would seem that both he and Barre-Boulet would have been in line for opportunities with all of the forwards moved out but I guess the organization sees something limiting from taking that next step.
Barre Boulet is a pint sized slug with a little talent to shoot. His hockey IQ is below average and he is caught just standing around lost. If forced into the line up which looks probable it is not going to be pretty.

Reactions: GreatDayforHockey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad