Pre-Game Talk: Lightning in Town, Sat 1PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sevren

Nov 10, 2009
Montreal
Don't know if you guys saw Guy Boucher's interview yesterday after the Lightning lost to the Rangers but he's not a happy coach. According to NHL.com, at some point in the 2nd period Rangers were ahead 35-8 in shots on goal. Shots in the 3rd period were 14-7 in favor of Tampa Bay but it was too lilttle too late.

Looks like an easy win for the Bs on paper but I'm expecting the Lightning to play desperate hockey tomorrow.

With two games this weekend, I would expect Khudobin to start tomorrow against the Lightning and Rask on Sunday against Montreal.

Let's go Bs! :handclap:

Braunbaer

May 21, 2012
Looks like an easy win for the Bs on paper but I'm expecting the Lightning to play desperate hockey tomorrow.

How many easy wins did we have on paper so far?
And how did those games turn out?

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
as if the poor guy doesn't get bashed enough, now the mods are gonna hold him in a full nelson while we whale away on his gut?

Hey, we may be mods, but we are disgruntled fans too.

(and I was joking around)

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Don't know if you guys saw Guy Boucher's interview yesterday after the Lightning lost to the Rangers but he's not a happy coach. According to NHL.com, at some point in the 2nd period Rangers were ahead 35-8 in shots on goal. Shots in the 3rd period were 14-7 in favor of Tampa Bay but it was too lilttle too late.

With two games this weekend, I would expect Khudobin to start tomorrow against the Lightning and Rask on Sunday against Montreal.

Let's go Bs! :handclap:

No easy wins. The B's must take all games seriously.

Tampa has some very good players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1