GDT: Lightning at Panthers v1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Wish we could keep both Stillman & Brown up for first 2 regular season games against TB. The Toughness & hitting looking like only going to increase with every game in this 5game series....

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Two goals against on two atrocious giveaways. Trocheck knows better than to throw a puck up the middle and I have no idea what Ekblad was doing trying to do going up the middle behind his own net. Just stupid mistakes that can't happen.

I'm sure coach Q has already addressed it with both players. That's the difference in having experience behind the bench. Probably said something along the lines of "You get 1 pass, it happens again, you sit for a period".....

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
I actually thought we played well last night. Vasi made some key saves for the bolts in the 1st and 2nd periods. It is very obvious who the weak links are defensively on the team. Q needs to snuff it out and bury as much as possible.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
I actually thought we played well last night. Vasi made some key saves for the bolts in the 1st and 2nd periods. It is very obvious who the weak links are defensively on the team. Q needs to snuff it out and bury as much as possible.
We did. The wheels came off after the Barkov injury. We essentially didn’t have a top line, but I liked what I saw for 30 minutes. This team is still learning. Dumb turnovers cost us that game. We played the Bolts extremely well.

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
Can we just forfeit the next game and be done with pre season already? Not much evaluating left to be done... I just want us to start the season healthy.

Reactions: klabob

Panteras

“I’ll remember this hell of a journey”- Barkov
Sep 14, 2009
Panther’s favorite strip club
Sorry guys saw the score but nothing else and just checking back...so wait Barky and Huby got inured but “should be ok”, Connolly out for at least a week? Wtf happened ????? You just can’t make this stuff up sigh.......

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Sorry guys saw the score but nothing else and just checking back...so wait Barky and Huby got inured but “should be ok”, Connolly out for at least a week? Wtf happened ????? You just can’t make this stuff up sigh.......

Huberdeau was held out for maintenance and Barkov sustained a minor injury, both are back at practice and will play Thursday. Connolly took a dumb preason hit from Sergachev and is a question mark for Thursday's game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad