GDT: Lightning at Panthers v1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
Good to get the irresponsable plays a la Tro and Ek out the system at this point. The stuff that was consistently happening the last two years under Boughner. There's definitely some stuff to unlearn.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Day to day bro.

I dont have any words. And I know you dont want to hear them.

I understand your anger, your frustration, your sadness. Everything you’re feeling – I get it.
This isn’t the ending we imagined, and certainly not the one I wanted. Thank you for being there the entire way.
I get the meme but Florida lost both Barkov and Connolly to injury (even though Barkov is apparently ok). About as bad as a meaningless game can go

Reactions: CHGoalie27

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
I get the meme but Florida lost both Barkov and Connolly to injury (even though Barkov is apparently ok). About as bad as a meaningless game can go

Yeah.

That's why I never understood why teams are forced to trim the roster down to the allowable amount before preseason ends

Teams should be able to have no roster limits till the last preseason game so that there are enough players to ice without using your main roster personnel.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Next game should be about revenge. Not targeting Stamkos or Kucherov, but playing it hard, including Stamkos or Kucherov.

Time to turn it up a notch in the physicality department.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad