Status
Not open for further replies.

Pukboy5kroner

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
giphy.gif

Where are you?
Haven't seen Kellr this season. Hopefully he's ok.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
:rolleyes:

I think people can see Bob's performance and stats to make up their own mind. Don't need Goldie jumping for joy when Bob makes a save to influence us. Yeah, he's not excited about Bob and his play. But can you blame him.
That's kind of my point, he gets excited for literally everyone else on the team when something positive happens. Why doesn't Goldie apply this to other players on the team then though?

Bob makes a point blank save:

Reactions: harv33173

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
:rolleyes:

I think people can see Bob's performance and stats to make up their own mind. Don't need Goldie jumping for joy when Bob makes a save to influence us. Yeah, he's not excited about Bob and his play. But can you blame him.

I watched in a restaurant with the commentators inaudible tonight.

With what we're paying our goalie, he's gotta stop some of those.

Team sucks, btw. Not sayign this to be negative or for any other reason. We're just not a good team and a huge part of why we're not g agood team is the amount of salary sunk into the bum who is supposed to be carrying us in net.

He's going to end this franchise in South Florida with that awful contract and I'm not going to defend him for it. f*** Bobrovsky. It's not his fault they threw that ridiculous pile of money at him, but I don't have to like him for it.

WaitingForThatCab

Mar 11, 2017
For what it's worth, we are one of hte worst franchises in North American pro sports over the last 20 years, and this is far from the worst I've seen this team. I think they have a good coach and some good players. I enjoy watching the team when I've had a chance to catch them this season. I'm trying to remain positive.

But they're not contenders, and a huge part of why they're not contenders is the absurd amount of money sunk into a goaltender who is mediocre at best. Stop defending this guy. He's literally going to kill the franchise with that dogshit contract.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
I know, the Panthers suck what with their 2-8-2 record. Right?

I mean, had they started 8-2-2 or something like that, a bad game here or there, even as a fan, you move on, but that’s not where we are, so this team totally sucks. All they can do is beat lowly Detroit a couple of times and lose the rest.

MintyFresh88

Oct 26, 2007
Ontario
Easy to say now, but Driedger should have started this game. Everyone knew Tampa would come back like this. All this accomplished was destroying whatever was left of Bobs confidence. No Kucherov, Stamkos, Cirelli and not even a goal from Point. He just got abused by a bunch of top 9 players. Guy would struggle in the AHL at this point, what a disaster.

WaitingForThatCab

Mar 11, 2017
I know, the Panthers suck what with their 2-8-2 record. Right?

I mean, had they started 8-2-2 or something like that, a bad game here or there, even as a fan, you move on, but that’s not where we are, so this team totally sucks. All they can do is beat lowly Detroit a couple of times and lose the rest.

Maybe this team will make the playoffs. If so, that's a testament to good coaching and the play of guys like Barkov. Personally, I hope to see it.

But I don't think you or anyone else will argue that Bobrovsky's contract is anything but an albatross around this team's neck.

I'm long past the point of pretending about a lot of things, those related to hockey and otherwise.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Hockey Stat Cards Here’s the stud Barkov getting dismantled. He’s regressing and if it doesn’t end we’re prob done unless everyone else keeps carrying him. Again this is the most accurate stats I’ve seen. Barkov has been irrelevant lately. If u can’t admit it then your just in denial

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
im convinced you’re a troll
Nope I was the biggest Barkov supporter when he warranted. But I’m not gonna sit here and not place blame on our supposed best player when he’s been irrelvant. Tell what he has done the last 5 games? He’s done f*** all. Plain and simple. And there will be more games like this if it continues. I called it out 5 games ago. We barely got by Detroit. The rest of the team carried us past Tampa last game but that won’t happen consistently. He has to do something . I can’t believe the denial

Fern111

Dec 20, 2015
We're 8-2-2 calm the hell down. Do I think we're contenders? Probably not, but I like this team a lot more than any team besides that one season with Gallant and Jagr. It would take a huge collapse for us not to make it to the playoffs which coming into this season, I didn't even expect us to contend.

We've had two bad games, one against Detroit and one against Tampa, we could have won both of those games if their goalie let in a goal early but they outplayed us those two games. The other losses were that nightmare in Nashville and a shootout loss vs Columbus, I don't know why I would panic over one bad game against the defending Stanley Cup champs.

That said, Bobrovsky does suck but thankfully we've got Dreidger there to pick up the slack and split games 50-50 until Bob gets his shit together.

MintyFresh88

Oct 26, 2007
Ontario
We're 8-2-2 calm the hell down. Do I think we're contenders? Probably not, but I like this team a lot more than any team besides that one season with Gallant and Jagr. It would take a huge collapse for us not to make it to the playoffs which coming into this season, I didn't even expect us to contend.

We've had two bad games, one against Detroit and one against Tampa, we could have won both of those games if their goalie let in a goal early but they outplayed us those two games. The other losses were that nightmare in Nashville and a shootout loss vs Columbus, I don't know why I would panic over one bad game against the defending Stanley Cup champs.

That said, Bobrovsky does suck but thankfully we've got Dreidger there to pick up the slack and split games 50-50 until Bob gets his shit together.

If he hasn’t gotten his shit together by now, it ain’t happening. I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt because of how bad defensively the team was last year, but that’s definitely improved this year and he hasn’t.

The guy is checked out. He looks dumbfounded after almost every goal he allows, he plays small and is late tracking pucks 90% of the time.

That play late in the 2nd period that led to Tampa’s 4th goal was bush league. Hemmed in the zone, has puck in his glove for a stoppage and he quick plays the puck and allows a goal seconds later. I hope the only reason Q kept him in was to get further embarrassed. Let someone put up 10 on him and maybe it’ll embarrass him enough to fix his shit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad