Blue Jay Way..
14RLA_FPA_FPALAEP_525_GF2274_MF__34224.1605540891.jpg

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: BabyBarkov

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
What’s the story with Duke and COVID protocol? Did he come into contact with someone and is out for 10 days?

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
What’s the story with Duke and COVID protocol? Did he come into contact with someone and is out for 10 days?
Bob maybe?

(ETA: I was sarcasming.) (I know that we should never verb a noun.)

Last edited:

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
I only hope we play the Game like last Time so we can take a win out of the Game.

But also get into my Eyes when i watch the Matches is. That in the 2nd Year of Coach Q you can see the fruits of his work and that our problem holes, was really our Problem holes.
And i really like our Game so far, we dont play so much stupid passes. Most of the Time they try to leave our own Zone more Controlled, no more that much stupid passes and turn overs.
New Force and new Net presence, something really changed in our Game this Season.

GigaChad

Oct 9, 2013
If somebody told me this team would go 8-1-2 to start the season...
This is so cool, keep it going boys!

Reactions: Cold Cat

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
Stamkos was out with a lower body injury two days ago and now it’s covid related? I’m confused. Either way, helps us at least. Need to take advantage while we can. Stay out of the box, bring the same intensity as before, breakup passes in the neutral zone and D zone like we did last game, try your best to shutdown Point and when he goes wide, bob, please don’t duck. Let’s see what the boys can do tonight!

Panthers Propaganda

We're a team
Oct 28, 2015
Canada
Stamkos was out with a lower body injury two days ago and now it’s covid related? I’m confused. Either way, helps us at least. Need to take advantage while we can. Stay out of the box, bring the same intensity as before, breakup passes in the neutral zone and D zone like we did last game, try your best to shutdown Point and when he goes wide, bob, please don’t duck. Let’s see what the boys can do tonight!

Knowing Stamkos he probably got COVID, sneezed, and shattered his femur.

Dude has the worst luck ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad