Value of: Lias Andersson

Status
Not open for further replies.

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
Can we please close this thread?

Thank you

Zats, it's not like you to be close minded.
OBVIOUSLY we do NOT trade LA or Skjei unless there is overpayment, or tactical upside.

We should not dismiss the possibility of either.
I take Chytil, Howden and Hayes over Lias.

I have something in mind around Andersson + for Vancouver's unsigned Hughes +.

Too biz to present before w'e.
Will post here or in new thread if this is closed.
til then.

Reactions: Zats Muccarello

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
OBVIOUSLY we do NOT trade LA or Skjei unless there is overpayment, or tactical upside.

til then.
Why do the Nucks do that?
Anyway, yeah let’s close this. Lias isn’t getting traded and it’s been stated why he’s actually in the AHL, it’s not because he’s a “bust” or disappointment but it’s because the last spot was either him or Chytil. Chytil won.
They don’t want Lias playing 4th line in the NHL and the AHL is better for his development than to rush him

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Well he's not in the NHL just over a year after being drafted. Instead they chose some 1st round pick who's older. He must be a bust, trade him.

Reactions: BringBackLibertys

Zats Muccarello

Grinder
Dec 30, 2010
NYC

til then.

You are a gem my friend

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
This topic is not about being bust or not and u totally miss the point of an evaluation thread @Canada4Gold
Personally I like Lias as a player and understand he need time to develop, but @bernmeister mentioned something important here that he consider Howden, Chytil, Zib, and Hayes before Lias before this opening night in some hours. And the Rangers have Spooner + Nam who also can play a center role so they are kind of deep in that center position at the moment and my main reason why I posted this Value topic.

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
Check out the comparison between Trocheck and Barkov in all scoring categories. It's not that simple as just points.

mWzkCkv.jpg
Even if you're torn between them, I'd say grab Trocheck before Pettersson.

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
This topic is not about being bust or not and u totally miss the point of an evaluation thread @Canada4Gold
Personally I like Lias as a player and understand he need time to develop, but @bernmeister mentioned something important here that he consider Howden, Chytil, Zib, and Hayes before Lias before this opening night in some hours. And the Rangers have Spooner + Nam who also can play a center role so they are kind of deep in that center position at the moment and my main reason why I posted this Value topic.

Citing Bernmeister doesn't help your argument. None of Hayes, Spooner and Namestnikov are likely to be here next year. At least two of them will probably be gone by the trade deadline. Andersson will get games with the Rangers this year and he will be a full time NHL player next year.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
@GAGLine So you don`t enjoy the thought of an early 1st pick next year in 2019 since Rangers are "rebuilding"?
Because that`s is your argument - you base your opinion around that Gorton will move both Nam & Spooner, maybe all 3 in Hayes, and if so then it`s fine I don`t mind to wait and see while Lias develop as a player.

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
They are a rebuilding team, he’s only player 32 pro games in North America (which he’s put up good-decent numbers) and he’s only 19. Keep him.

Reactions: Ori

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
@GAGLine So you don`t enjoy the thought of an early 1st pick next year in 2019 since Rangers are "rebuilding"?
Because that`s is your argument - you base your opinion around that Gorton will move both Nam & Spooner, maybe all 3 in Hayes, and if so then it`s fine I don`t mind to wait and see while Lias develop as a player.

We will get a high 1st rounder this year by virtue of being a bad team. There's zero chance that Spooner and Names will be here long term. Gorton isn't going to pay them what they will want as UFAs.

Hayes MIGHT get re-signed, but it's doubtful at this point.

Reactions: Ori
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->