Confirmed with Link: Lias Andersson asks for trade. No longer with NYR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
Can he actually "no longer with club"? The team has the power to excise his contract but not vice versa. The team can respect and fulfill his wish, but until then he is under contract. No?

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
This is about as awful as it can get for the Rangers. Value is at an all time low.

Hope they just treat this like the islanders did with Ho-Sang. Just let him stay home for a while and try and work it out. Even if it is loaning him out to a Swedish team for the season and making a move at the draft

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
We should have given him more of an opportunity to prove what he could do, instead of slotting Howden ahead of him for no good reason.

Also though, I think we should of been considering a trade or move to wing anyway; perhaps we get more value this way then if Gorton had to go looking of his own accord.

Mikos87

Mar 19, 2002
Visit site
I posted the other day that Lias should be trade bait if the motor isn't what it was purported to be.

But this is like selling a car with a dead transmission. You're going to get nothing in return.

Hell I would take Josh Ho-Sang for him straight up. The Rangers get jack in this scenario.

Reactions: Gargyn
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad