Cut/Released: Le'Veon Bell (signs with the Chiefs)

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Friendly reminder that for those wanting to start Bell; he might not be able to clear the COVID testing procedures in time for Monday night.

Definitely keep an eye on him because with how incompetent the NFL has been he might be good to go regardless.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Friendly reminder that for those wanting to start Bell; he might not be able to clear the COVID testing procedures in time for Monday night.

Definitely keep an eye on him because with how incompetent the NFL has been he might be good to go regardless.
I think I saw he needed 5 days of COVID testing before joining the team, so he definitely won't be playing Monday.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
I don't know, it's not like CEH isn't going to be used. A 40/40/20 split could make them all not really usable in ideal situations. Could be like Baltimore's backfield.

Yeah, I had Bell on my injured reserve slot but now healthy he’s back in my line up.

I will bench him this week though

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
After three weeks of seeing him get 10 to 12 carries, you're not going to be happy. I also wonder if he will be.
KC is still a pass oriented offense. Think that is how he will get used. D will line up in a base type scheme and then they flank out Bell and you now have Hill, Kelce, Hardman, Watkins and Bell as receiving options against 5 secondary and 2 LB

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
Yes that was the point in pointing out your moronic statement, better late for you than never

Really? Let me check history. Ben - 2 SB wins without Bell and Brown. Tomlin - 1 SB win without Bell or Brown.

Who made the moronic statement again?

member 157595

I wonder what the spread will be for the upcoming Chiefs-Jets game. It's going to be NCAA-like.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
I wonder what the spread will be for the upcoming Chiefs-Jets game. It's going to be NCAA-like.
I'm guessing somewhere in the range of Chiefs -25.5 or so. The biggest spread in NFL History was Broncos -28 when they had Peyton so -25ish seems right.

Historically it doesn't look like HUGE favorites generally are able to cover such a large spread, but I honestly think I'd still take KC even if it was -35.

Reactions: OmniCube

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad