Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
liasandersson.jpg

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Are we sure they're calling someone up?

Anyway, shame about VL. Thought he might find a few goals and make this decision harder but he has been completely ineffective. Too many other players that need that ice time, surprised it took this long.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
I want Meskanen up but I also kind of want to let him develop in Hartford instead of 4th line up here. I’ll take Fogarty instead
Very disappointed with Lettieri, he looked good in preseason

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
Are we sure they're calling someone up?

Anyway, shame about VL. Thought he might find a few goals and make this decision harder but he has been completely ineffective. Too many other players that need that ice time, surprised it took this long.

If Zucc remains out, they're down a forward. Even if Zucc is healthy, they need a 13th forward, so, if they're sending Lettieri down it's likely for someone who can go into the lineup. If the Pack have a game today, I'm guessing the move will be before the next Ranger game.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Strome is your 4C which (kills me to say) means you don't really need Fogarty. Meskanen and Nieves can play the wing, and make more sense.

Gettinger has been great but there's no need to rush him up here.

trunkslamchest

NASH W I D E
Nov 21, 2016
wide
good.

after the spooner trade, i was hoping lettieri was next to be traded or sent down. dude was just as invisible as spooner, and last nights penalty cemented him as a dead weight liability for me. he looked promising last year, but this year he looks like a joke.

seems like management was waiting until 20 games in to make any changes to the roster other than the usual quinn scratch.

i am going to speculate that gorton is taking the early stages of this rebuild this season in 20 game chunks, and plans on making moves at around the 40 and 60 game mark based off how the team is performing, and baring any unforeseen consequences.

we will have played 48 games at the all star break and 65 games at the trade deadline, so that would kind of make sense.

idk thats what i do when i play Be A GM mode in NHL so if management is doing the same thing, anything i say after this post is completely justified and 100% right all of the time.

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
Strome is your 4C which (kills me to say) means you don't really need Fogarty. Meskanen and Nieves can play the wing, and make more sense.

Gettinger has been great but there's no need to rush him up here.

Strome is getting looked at on the wing right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad