Recalled/Assigned: Lettieri Recalled from Hartford (2/22)

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
was waiting for someone to get called up. Gotta figure at least nash or grabs or DD are gone

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
I was just thinking, if you’re Boo Nieves, you’re pretty bummed at this point. 9 points in 28 games and now you’ve got half the Wolfpack getting call ups... but not you.

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
Hes got 29 games played, probably waiting till they can make sure he doesnt reach the 40 games limit before they play him more

Makes sense--he's past the age where you can slide the contract, but there is no point in accruing a season towards free agency when you don't have to.

GlasgowNewYorkRanger

Dec 7, 2017
Both will, but I think Buchnevich will more than Miller.

Someone mentioned recently that Panarin is playing over 20 minutes per game. I didn't believe it, how could you give a player who doesn't PK over 20 minutes? Thats what we were told is the reasoning Buch plays so little.

If Buch had another five minutes of TOI per game, he'd probably be close to a PPG player. Thats a bigger improvement than I think Miller would make. I think Miller would be more solid defensively.

He'd certainly be points leader on this team by a decent margin, and in saying that, Zucc is my favourite player.

AV has done some bizarre things with us, a lot of good amongst a lot of bad and head scratchers. The Glass saga and the Sens debacle are up there, however, playing your top line winger / PP60 leader of virtually everything, on the fourth line, it really is complete madness.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
He'd certainly be points leader on this team by a decent margin, and in saying that, Zucc is my favourite player.

AV has done some bizarre things with us, a lot of good amongst a lot of bad and head scratchers. The Glass saga and the Sens debacle are up there, however, playing your top line winger / PP60 leader of virtually everything, on the fourth line, it really is complete madness.

Stempniak’s fiaso is one of the most egregious for me and now you can add overplaying Hank with absolutely zero need for it. Defensive scheme that makes everyone look worse.

GlasgowNewYorkRanger

Dec 7, 2017
I would include poor Lee as a part of the whole Glass saga :laugh:

The D system overall is the main one probably. AV has been lucky to have the netminders he has had. A system where you could do with Leetch and Coffey to run it has been bailed out by Lou and Hank. Him turning on Hank is the final slap in the face.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Hes got 29 games played, probably waiting till they can make sure he doesnt reach the 40 games limit before they play him more

That is irrelevant. He will reach UFA years at age 27 regardless of accrued seasons. It's 7 accrued seasons or reaching the age of 27.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad