Lets talk KFC

Matthner3416

Apr 6, 2017
Sudbury, Ontario
Mary Browns is the way to go. Went to one a couple years back, was blown away. Have yet to go back to a KFC. Unless they bring back the original Double Down sandwich again, I wont even bother.

HansonBro

May 3, 2006
Mary Browns is the way to go. Went to one a couple years back, was blown away. Have yet to go back to a KFC. Unless they bring back the original Double Down sandwich again, I wont even bother.
To confirm everything i already knew, i had Mary Browns last night. Every bite i took, all i could think was i was so happy i didnt order KFC.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
:amazed: COPPIN`G THESE IMMEDIATELY :amazed:

KFC x Crocs™ | Crocs™ Official Site

021120-KFC-Profile3.png

:yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo:

@LarryFisherman

Dumpster Flyers

Jun 21, 2006
I Literally have beautiful feet. I have the most beautiful Feet u`ve ever seen, There so Cute `n` Beautiful!!! :handclap: People alway`s want 2 lick My feet when they see them, They absolutely Love licking my Feet!!! U can now Enter for a chance 2 win 2 Lick my Feet in person!!! Absolu!!! :yo:

My feet are Magnificent `n` My Gr8 GranPappy use 2 Love 2 lick them!!! My GranPappy alway`s lick`s them now, my Hole Family all lick Each other`s Feet!!! Wow! :amazed:

So enter 2day for a Chance 2 lick my Feet, this offer will not last forever!!!

Gosh Bless!!!

LICK MY FEET! :yo:

T2ZsXjo.gif
LITERALLY
T2ZsXjo.gif

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
Had KFC a few months ago. Got sick. Not eating that stuff again for a while. Possibly ever.

Didalee Hed

I’m trying to understand
Sep 14, 2019
I miss the old kfc Classic Chicken Sandwich. A good sized filet, a nice bun, good lettuce, and some mayo. It was relatively cheaply priced, to boot.

CHIP72

Mar 16, 2013
Silver Spring, MD
KFC may have been better 20-40 years ago than it is now, but honestly I think the difference is for many years KFC was the only game in town among fried chicken chains. Now however, many chains, both those that sell full pieces of bone-in chicken (like Popeyes) and those that sell chicken sandwiches and/or chicken tenders (like Chick-Fil-A), are much more common now than they were in the 1980s and 1990s. Many of us living outside the U.S. southeast had no frame of reference of what good fried chicken, or at least good fried chicken at a large chain, tasted like.

I personally strongly prefer places that sell full bone-in pieces of chicken; to me places like Chick-Fil-A, Zaxby's, and Raising Cane's don't sell "real" chicken and I rarely go to those places. Among the "real" fast food fried chicken places, to me KFC ranks at the bottom of the list. Popeyes, Bojangles', and Church's, all of which I like a lot, are much, much better than KFC, and Pollo Campero is also distinctly better than KFC IMO. I will note that some smaller, fast casual fried chicken chains or independent restaurants, like Gus's World Famous Fried Chicken (30 locations across the U.S.) and various Nashville hot chicken places (like Howlin' Ray's and Hotville in Los Angeles and Hattie B's mostly in the southeast U.S.), are a step up from the Popeyes/Church's/Bojangles' trio, though all of them are noticeably more expensive. (Gus's has spicy fried chicken similar in spice intensity and profile to Popeyes, Church's, and Bojangles' but has crispier skin and juicier meat, while hot chicken loads up on the spices and heat to a greater degree than those aforementioned restaurants and can be addictive if you like hot and spicy foods.)

One final thought about KFC - I've always preferred the extra crispy, though sometimes it leaves an unpleasant aftertaste. (I remember that being true in the 1990s as well.)

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
I worked in a dairy/convenience store in my late high school years that was next door to a KFC. At the time, they had better tasting creamy coleslaw than any other that I'd had then or since. Until the franchises stopped making their own slaw on site, and it all went to hell.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad