Lets talk about William Nylander.

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
P.S. Willy didn't play materially differently in game 6 than from the other 5 games.
I thought he did to be honest, and his goal was the result of pure hustle and drive. He won some pucks tonight that were striking to me, I didn't see it quite the same last game.

Reactions: Walshy7

mapleleaf979

Jan 14, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Nylander brought a compete level tonight, look at the results. He was outstanding. Compete level is the only thing holding Willy back from being a 80 point elite winger.

Nylander needs to start on the 4th line in Game 7. If he proves he is dialed in, move him up...I wouldnt exactly call that reliable to check his pulse every game.

Is Nylander going to decide to show up for Game 7? No one knows for sure.

horner

May 22, 2007
Nylander was amazing. When he plays like that he can become the best player on the ice.
Amazing?
Don't go over board bud.
We all watched the same game.
He was good .
He finally had some body contact .
Finally got a goal.
We have all seen Nylander playing alot better than this.

diceman934

Help is on the way.
Jul 31, 2010
NHL player factory
Nylander brought a compete level tonight, look at the results. He was outstanding. Compete level is the only thing holding Willy back from being a 80 point elite winger.

Nylander needs to start on the 4th line in Game 7. If he proves he is dialed in, move him up...I wouldnt exactly call that reliable to check his pulse every game.

Is Nylander going to decide to show up for Game 7? No one knows for sure.
He is going to show up as he has learned that he can survive the rough going and has turned the page.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->