OT: Let's talk about movies and TV - Part XXII

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
Been nice knowing you folks...i've had a great time here over the years at HF and will have fond memories of all of you - most of you.

But somethings are more important than hockey and I won't compromise my values or what I believe in, in a forum that has people who stand for everything I despise about society today.

Go Habs Go...on that we'll always be united!

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
I'm really just twiddling my thumbs until Mr Robot starts again TBH :(

If anyone else really enjoyed it and have suitable recs, I'd love to hear them.

Reactions: Bloumeister

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
I'm really just twiddling my thumbs until Mr Robot starts again TBH :(

If anyone else really enjoyed it and have suitable recs, I'd love to hear them.
They lost me in season 2. The new True Detective is apparently pretty good.

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
Been nice knowing you folks...i've had a great time here over the years at HF and will have fond memories of all of you - most of you.

But somethings are more important than hockey and I won't compromise my values or what I believe in, in a forum that has people who stand for everything I despise about society today.

Go Habs Go...on that we'll always be united!

Human decency is as much about fairness/justice as it is about understanding each other...

Deebs

Let's swim to the moon
Feb 5, 2014
Let's stick to movies and tv shows....

Really enjoying True Detective 3. I don't think anything will every top the first season, but I really like the story telling in this season. Mahershala is enjoyable to watch

Reactions: Redux91

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Let's stick to movies and tv shows....

Really enjoying True Detective 3. I don't think anything will every top the first season, but I really like the story telling in this season. Mahershala is enjoyable to watch

He is a fantastic actor.

True Detective and Mr. Robot are two shows I know that are popular and it seems everyone watches them except me. Both are on my list but I’ve just got such a backlog of shows, I got no time.

Reactions: Runner77

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
He is a fantastic actor.

True Detective and Mr. Robot are two shows I know that are popular and it seems everyone watches them except me. Both are on my list but I’ve just got such a backlog of shows, I got no time.

This is the golden age of streaming, never mind television. Used to be that television mattered, until it became just another device.

I never thought I'd see so much programming available. It's a futile pursuit, we'll never quite catch up. Which is also what makes it interesting. There's always a next thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->