OT: Let's Play a Game: My New Username

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
Okay, so I've been PublicEnemy for quite a while now, thanks to Dave's contribution for being the best Canes HF poster.

However, I'm really aching for a new name, and I came up with another unique idea through which I'll be letting you guys choose it again.

How it'll work:
My username must be something (whether outwardly funny or a Canes board joke) related to whichever Canes player is the next to score. I'm assuming that my username will be something like "Hainsey scores 6", with the obvious user title "Hurricanes win 6-1", but in the odd event that it's another player that scores first, I want ideas from you all. I'll let this thread run for a while with suggestions based on the aforementioned Canes player, then hopefully have a mod post a poll that you all can vote on for what my next username will be based on suggestions made.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Given the crippling condition the Ducks find themselves in, I'm going with being shutout tonight. So...

Shutout Again
26 Mil Zero Goals
M. T. Knett For Vezina

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
Given the crippling condition the Ducks find themselves in, I'm going with being shutout tonight. So...

Shutout Again
26 Mil Zero Goals
M. T. Knett For Vezina

I'd love to do that last one, but I'm going to wait until a player does score. Whether that be tonight or tomorrow (or never) is to be determined.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
I actually really like the idea of Doing Less Better, except it doesn't apply to only Semin. I'll throw it into the running anyways.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Alexander the SemiGreat
Toe Drag Semin
Shot of Semin
Semin of Honor
Semin at Work

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad