BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
source.gif

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Eager to see what the practice lines look like today. Is Nuge back? Do we see anyone called up? Is Benning in the land of the living?

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
I seen that RNH, Kassian, and Benning were not on the ice. Smith is.

They are so silent on Nuge.

Reactions: ujju2

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
This is the game where you look at it and think easy win, but from memory we seem to struggle with Ottawa. I think these are the type of games where Edmonton just needs to take control of the game early and play all the way through, and not give these teams any life. Unfortunately this team struggles with "Weaker teams".

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011

Does that mean Smith is playing? I assume that it doesnt mean much since the game is tomorrow. If Smith does play tomorrow, I have to really question what Tippett is thinking. Although even if Tippett follows his 2-2-2-2 approach, Koskinen should be starting (and Smith is banged up a bit anyway?)

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards

they said Nuge had a procedure on his hand and will be out less time than initially feared and they’ll know more after the weekend. Hoping to hear some news soon.

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
Does that mean Smith is playing? I assume that it doesnt mean much since the game is tomorrow. If Smith does play tomorrow, I have to really question what Tippett is thinking. Although even if Tippett follows his 2-2-2-2 approach, Koskinen should be starting (and Smith is banged up a bit anyway?)
Think it means Smith’s injury during his last game Isn’t keeping him off the ice.

Reactions: dss97

SwedishFire

Mar 3, 2011
Nygård back ! I hope he "learned" something..
Draisaitl and McDavid split is the right thing. they can be happy together on the PP ( with Neal) in those injuryprone times.

Poor Draisaitl thou´, but he is the guy who can drag worse players on his back.
I like that they find a playmate in Archibald to McDavid.

Reactions: Oilhawks

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
I have given up about thinking what Tippett is doing with the goalies.

Hockey Nightmare

Oct 25, 2007
The team doesn't think that Koskinen can pull a full load of games. As of yet they don't think he's a true number one. They would rather lose occasionally with Smith than take the chance of wearing Koskinen out and ultimately tanking the season prematurely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad