Let's lighten things up a bit. New goal song.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Are you suggesting this should be the song or that it is the song and you like it?
I can't say I've ever noticed the goal song, maybe I just don't hear it over the fans.

bionic

Sep 5, 2009
markham
Are you suggesting this should be the song or that it is the song and you like it?
I can't say I've ever noticed the goal song, maybe I just don't hear it over the fans.
Sorry. This is the song they use. I was lucky enough to be at the home opener (barely get to go to any leaf games) and noticed it right away.

dubey

$$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$ 69 in 79 $$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$
Oct 22, 2006
In your head
I missed most of the opener but caught the end and it was the song they played after the OT winner

egd27

Donec nunc annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA
On the Hall & Oates theme, what about this after every contract negotiation meeting? :sarcasm:

Reactions: BM14

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
Sorry. This is the song they use. I was lucky enough to be at the home opener (barely get to go to any leaf games) and noticed it right away.
I was there too and never noticed, :laugh:. Maybe I did and it never registered, no doubt I can be oblivious to some things.

Reactions: bionic

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
I missed most of the opener but caught the end and it was the song they played after the OT winner
We were down the stairs and heading for the exit before the red light went out.
Where I sit if you don't move quick you pretty much have to wait for the entire section to clear out before you can leave.
Mostly I don't care but had my daughter and was a school night.

Reactions: diceman934

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
Yeah Baby!

Here's your Goal GIF!

giphy.gif

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
Media: "William Nylander is asking for $8M per year"
Dubas:
""

Thought the Dubas response was going to the video for “Out of Touch “, but this is good too.

Nice to see Hall & Oates getting some love. Enjoyed their music back in the ‘80’s.

Its not your fault

Nov 24, 2016
The Brady Bunch. More so because you can have Anderson in the middle. The leafs of fence is so strong probably around 8 20 goal scorers, around the outside. Also the Mighty Sharks Man himself Mmmmmarleauuuuuu
Would be a superb choice as well.

Voodoo Child

Jun 16, 2009
Love Hall and Oates but it's corny '80's pop/soul.

I want something with some churl and grease to be the goal song.

Reactions: Rogie

67Cup

Sep 16, 2005
Did they use this song in 1967 too?

If that’s a serious question, the answer is no. But you certainly could pick a great song from ‘67, if you wanted one. “Respect” by the late great Aretha Franklin, would be one or “Light My Fire” by the Doors are all time greats. So were a number of other songs. It was a big year for great songs.

I hadn’t realized Hall & Oates are older than I am and I’m well into geezer territory.

Reactions: bionic

ITM

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...
Jan 26, 2012
I like it. But then again I'm a fan of Hall & Oates. You make my dreams come true.
What do you you guys think.

Well...I mean...I'm sure I'll learn to like it given the association, but I'm a little more inclined towards um...heavier music, as it were, especially with respect to hockey. And given that we can always use one more goal, I'd like something a little more grizzly...

SnizzNasty88

Mar 31, 2013
Toronto
I liked the one from the previous two seasons. The Enforcer by Monster Truck. Had the main chord with "GO LEAFS GO" and then it would just loop. I thought that was pretty sick. I don't know, I think usually the best goal songs are the ones that fire the crowd up even more and this one doesn't really give me that oomph you know?

bionic

Sep 5, 2009
markham
Well...I mean...I'm sure I'll learn to like it given the association, but I'm a little more inclined towards um...heavier music, as it were, especially with respect to hockey. And given that we can always use one more goal, I'd like something a little more grizzly...
That's a pretty good call. Can't really go bad with Montley Crue.

ITM

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...
Jan 26, 2012
That's a pretty good call. Can't really go bad with Montley Crue.

Brother, as long as I hear whatever tune play as much as it can during a game, I'll "like" it even if I don't like it.

Even this. ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad