OT: Lets Go Birds! (All Baseball Talk Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
Well having home field in the NLCS against Washington is the best possible situation the Cards could be in. Will still be a tough series.
Gotta think the MLB is hoping for a Yankees/Cardinals WS at this point.

Reactions: brokeu91

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2012
Tough match up with Scherzer, Strasburg, Corbin. Still rather play them, especially with home field, than the Dodgers. If the Cards can't win, Washington wouldn't be the worst thing with Matt Adams, Max Scherzer, and Harper walking in free agency. I think the Cards can win this, but it won't be easy.

brokeu91

Jul 4, 2017
Rhode Island
Tough match up with Scherzer, Strasburg, Corbin. Still rather play them, especially with home field, than the Dodgers. If the Cards can't win, Washington wouldn't be the worst thing with Matt Adams, Max Scherzer, and Harper walking in free agency. I think the Cards can win this, but it won't be easy.
I actually feel more confident playing the Nats than the Braves. Let's see if the Cardinals can continue their hitting and pitching this series. We are set up for Jack Flaherty to pitch game 7 if it does go seven games. Should be a great series.

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
Yaasss. Being a 2 city fan is quite fun. Lightning, Bucs, and Rays 2nd only to StL teams.
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Reactions: LetsGoBooze

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
I'm glad the Nats won because I would be upset if we lost to the Dodgers since I'm hoping this era of the team (though I guess Kershaw is really all that's left) never wins. I don't really hate the Nats at all and they don't have any unlikable players now that Harper is gone. Plus as we know every team's fans deserve a chance to see them do well, so it wouldn't bother me that much if we lose. But still, let's win.

brokeu91

Jul 4, 2017
Rhode Island
Well that sucked. Will the bats show up today? Will Wainwright throw another gem today? He might have to because we’re going up against Scherzer today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad