GDT: Let's Get Wild! (Flams v Wld) 7:00 MT January 9 SNET-F

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Wild could've had 5 in the 3rd but this was always going to be a 2-1 game

Talbot was good but I don't want him in against the Oilers. Give him the ones after that

Reactions: Boomstick
Jan 29, 2009
Edmonton/Calgary
Pretty even game. They were much better than us in the 3rd, but Talbot was great. Mang and Kylington both had really good games I thought. We really need another top 6 threat though, as you don't win many games scoring only 2.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Win column, you can put it in there. Praise CamBot

Those last 2 minutes tho were... questionable. Bennett and Jankowski are running out of lives.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Win column, you can put it in there. Praise CamBot

Those last 2 minutes tho were... questionable. Bennett and Jankowski are running out of lives.

Bennett not seeing rinaldo for the breakaway was... sigh*

He doesnt have it. Good energy 3/4th liner, but nothing more. He’s overpaid for his current role tbh.

Reactions: Tofveve

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
I think I saw Hamonic instead of Brodie in the last minutes and Lucic also but my eyes could fail me.

Considering all that, it's a big win....

Reactions: Tofveve

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Bennett not seeing rinaldo for the breakaway was... sigh*

He doesnt have it. Good energy 3/4th liner, but nothing more. He’s overpaid for his current role tbh.

I thought that was Johnny but Bennett on a line with Jank and Rinaldo...Ward doesnt want him to succeed.

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
Missed the game, but I went out with a friend I haven't hung out with in ages. He came over and insisted I put on my Playstation VR.
Way to go Flames, I'll have to check the highlights. Been awhile since I missed a game. So happy we won.

Mazatt

Apr 30, 2019
Lucic had another strong effort. Other players that impressed were Tkachuk, Ryan, Dube, Kylington, Lindholm, Mangiapane, Hanifin, and of course, Talbot.

Funny how after a good game by Gaudreau and Monahan yesterday what I thought was a weaker game by them ends up with the pair combining on the game winning goal. Backlund really needs to get himself figured out man. He has not been good. Gaudreau and Monahan both played relatively well in the o-zone today and generated chance but Backlund does not work with them.

Jankowski was ok, as was Bennett. I'd prefer Rieder over Rinaldo on the 4th line at this point but what can you do.

Overall I think the Flames win streak has been alright while this last game is one we should not expect to win, since Talbot or Rittich won't preform as well as tonight all the time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad