Let Face It There Is Not Going To Be A Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanlady

Nov 3, 2004
Smail said:
That's not true apparantly. It seems that the PA isn't recognized in Quebec or BC as a labour union. As such, they aren't protected by the law (and the teams can use replacement players). Bring em on!

Heck, even if they can't have teams in Montreal and Vancouver, bring on the replacement players, I'll watch the games!

Actually according to a legal expert in labor here in BC says they are, the union was certified under Ontario labor code in 57 and has never been decerified, that and the NLRB in the US recognizes them as a certified union, both discount that, never use Brian Burke as a legal source, every one in Vancouver knows better.

SuperUnknown

Mar 14, 2002
Visit site
vanlady said:
Actually according to a legal expert in labor here in BC says they are, the union was certified under Ontario labor code in 57 and has never been decerified, that and the NLRB in the US recognizes them as a certified union, both discount that, never use Brian Burke as a legal source, every one in Vancouver knows better.

At the last resort, I know that in Quebec they can use the other employees to replace the workers. If Bob Gainey can still skate... :lol

PecaFan

Nov 16, 2002
Ottawa (Go 'Nucks)
vanlady said:
never use Brian Burke as a legal source, every one in Vancouver knows better.

After all, he's only a lawyer intimately familiar with the situation, both here in BC, and in the US. :shakehead

vanlady said:
Sorry according to ESPN radio NY the Rangers are the biggest money loser in the NHL according to there URO

You're new here, try and keep up. He said (emphasis mine):

Sorry man... the top revenue generating teams in the NHL are as follows:

Not money making.

codswallop

yes, i am an alcoholic
Aug 20, 2002
GA
Still think Calvin and Hobbes have the best perspective.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->