Lessard, Lundin, Wiercicoch, J.Winchester

sens83

Sep 22, 2009
Melbourne, FL
Anyone know where these guys are playing hockey this season? I know they were part of the Sens organization last season

images

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Wiercicoch played on Saturday, and is playing tonight too...
Lundin was NOT part of the organization last year, he signed here in the summer and is injured atm.

Scooter Magee*

Lessard playing for Cornwall River Kings. JWinny has been skating with the Cornwall Colts.

Oh...and also...

http://02.images.fireden.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/full-Pejorative Slur.jpg2.jpeg

Tyler Durden

Sep 18, 2009
So where is Lundin playing? When he's back from injury will he be playing for the organization?

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
So where is Lundin playing? When he's back from injury will he be playing for the organization?

Did you tap into your mom's stash of hash brownies again? Did you?!?

Lundin isn't playing anywhere right now. He has a broken thumb.
He is signed on a one-way contract with the Ottawa Senators hockey organization to play as a defensive player, most likely on the third pairing. Granted, with the way Benoit and Wiercioch are playing, Lundin may find himself in the press box on some nights.

We good now?

Quo

Mar 22, 2012
Hamsterdam

It's likely, yes.

Winchester is indeed skating with the Cornwall Colts...as an assistant coach. They're a Jr. A team. Had a try out with Calgary, did well, but didn't cut it.

Lessard is indeed playing with the Cornwall River Kings in the LNAH. Google it. He's doing well.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
It's likely, yes.

Winchester is indeed skating with the Cornwall Colts...as an assistant coach. They're a Jr. A team. Had a try out with Calgary, did well, but didn't cut it.

Lessard is indeed playing with the Cornwall River Kings in the LNAH. Google it. He's doing well.

Wasn't that former St Louis depth forward Brad Winchester? Not Jesse?

I don't know. Too many Winchesters, man. One is enough.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad