Lessard Coming On/Ott update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starsdude

Jul 7, 2002
Visit site
He has six points in the last 9 games. He is also amongst their leaders in shots over that time. I still think he can provide 15-20 goals in a Dimaio like role (multiple lines, some checking )for the stars

Ott is also playing well of late. He is now third in scoring at Hamilton ahead of those beloved Montreal prospects Higgins and Milroy

Slats432

Jun 2, 2002
hockeypedia.com
Starsdude said:
He has six points in the last 9 games. He is also amongst their leaders in shots over that time. I still think he can provide 15-20 goals in a Dimaio like role (multiple lines, some checking )for the stars

Ott is also playing well of late. He is now third in scoring at Hamilton ahead of those beloved Montreal prospects Higgins and Milroy
Did you just call Milroy a beloved Montreal prospect? :lol

Oilers Chick

Jun 7, 2002
Philly in April 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the update, Starsdude. Up to this point, all I've read on Junior is how he's been struggling, so it's nice to see that he's beginning to show some of his scoring capabilities that he showed all of us who followed his career at UMD.

MN_Gopher

May 2, 2002
Mpls
Visit site
I know the AHL is a devolpment NHL league for the most part. Was wondering if loaned playes like Lessard get equal time like one of your own prospects would. Almost seems unfare. I know every teams goal is to win. But when it comes down to lines. Do Foy, Wallin, Veillieux, etc... get the nod first or not. He was great on PP at tUMD lets loose a great one timer in the slot. He tore up the WCHA and figured he would be on par in points with Bochenski, Parise and Vanek at least this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad