LeSean McCoy alleged abuse (NSFW)

Smoke

~consume enhance replicate~
Aug 2, 2005
PA
That looks bad, but why is it being posted on social media and why is there supposedly a second story that he hired guys to do that to her?

Something this terrible should be in the hands of the police and not being shown to the public until an investigation has occurred.

Reactions: BMC

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina

Public records show that Cordon and McCoy at one point shared an address in Alpharetta, Ga. We reached out to local police departments in the area seeking any information related to any incidents involving McCoy or Cordon, and received this statement from the Milton County police department:

On July 10, 2018 at approximately 3:18 A.M., Milton Police responded to a home invasion at a residence on Hickory Pass near the Cherokee County line. The preliminary investigation indicates that this residence was specifically targeted by the suspect or suspects, and not a random incident.

When officers arrived they found one victim who had been physically assaulted by a lone intruder. During the altercation, the suspect demanded specific items from the victim. An adult female victim was treated and released at North Fulton Regional Hospital. A second adult female victim also sustained a minor injury during the incident.​

Just because something is posted online doesn't mean the police aren't involved. Seems the way these dudes acted gave the friend cause to think it happened at McCoy's behest.​

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Court docs: LeSean McCoy was trying to evict former girlfriend who is focus of Instagram post

Court docs: LeSean McCoy was trying to evict former girlfriend who is focus of Instagram post

Court records from Georgia show that McCoy has been trying to evict Cordon, a model, from a home McCoy owns in Milton, Ga., a suburb of Atlanta.

According to records, the eviction attempts started a year ago. Court papers filed in July 2017 show that McCoy was alleging that he and Cordon are "no longer in relationship" and McCoy had allowed her to "live rent-free while at premises for five months."

In court papers filed last month, an Atlanta attorney representing Cordon said the couple had been in a two-year relationship. The papers allege the two reconciled and were discussing marriage as recently as late May.

However, while Cordon was away from the home in early June, McCoy had friends and family remove her furnishings from the home, the papers allege. He also allegedly had the power turned off.

Cordon said in the papers that she was living in the home with her two children. Her attorney has alleged that the eviction notice was wrongly given to Cordon's 16-year-old son, and, thus, can't be enforced.

Atlanta attorney Jacoby Hudson, who is representing McCoy in the eviction, said Tuesday afternoon that he had spoken with McCoy, who adamantly denied the allegations. He said that McCoy told him he has been in Miami and not in the Georgia home for weeks. Hudson said that McCoy told him that he had surveillance cameras around the home, and Cordon had removed them.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
McCoy always was sketchy to me after he had that ****ing weird party he held that was all women only, and it was right around when the Cosby allegations started to trickle out. Just made you look at the guy and raise an eyebrow.

This would not at all surprise me if he is found to be as big a piece of **** as his ex claims. Perhaps even stranger, Chip Kelly might have actually been on to something when he dumped Shady.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
Reports say the Bills are aware of the allegations are are looking into it.

If it's confirmed, I hope the Bills cut him. I don't care if he's our best player, get that garbage off our team.
If confirmed he will be in custody for a while.
Disgusting.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
It’s been confirmed that McCoy himself didn’t do it as he was in Miami at the time.

However from what I’ve heard/read, the police and league/team are looking into if he sent someone to evict her and they did it.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
McCoy always was sketchy to me after he had that ****ing weird party he held that was all women only, and it was right around when the Cosby allegations started to trickle out. Just made you look at the guy and raise an eyebrow.

This would not at all surprise me if he is found to be as big a piece of **** as his ex claims. Perhaps even stranger, Chip Kelly might have actually been on to something when he dumped Shady.

In May 2013, McCoy was sued for his alleged actions towards a woman using the alias "Mary Roe"[156] aboard a party bus on the New Jersey Turnpike. Roe testified that McCoy humiliated her and 15 other women by spraying them with a beverage before ejecting Roe from the vehicle. McCoy’s attorney Andrew Smith Esq. responded, "There are no criminal charges pending and no probable cause was ever found," stating that the accuser was simply attempting to collect money from McCoy. Roe sued for over $50,000 in damages for assault and battery, intentional infliction of emotional distress, false imprisonment and negligence.[157]

In September 2014, McCoy received criticism for leaving a $0.20 tip at the PYT burger restaurant in Philadelphia. McCoy claimed the low tip was due to "bad service."[158] The owner responded on September 9, 2014, saying that McCoy had been "verbally abusive" and made "derogatory comments about women."

Those who have a history of being a shitty person with terrible behavior toward woman usually end up not thinking of them as people so assault is not really that big of a deal to them. See Winston, Jameis.

At least McCoy has standup citizen Richie Incognito in his corner

Richie Incognito claims to know the “whole story” regarding LeSean McCoy

“I support and stand by my boy, Shady,” Incognito said Tuesday night on Twitter. “I know the full story and he didn’t do it. People can be quick to make false assumptions without knowing the full story.”

In a separate tweet, Incognito said of Cordon, “Enough with this fake lifestyle she was living.”

It’s unclear whether Incognito is simply claiming that McCoy didn’t personally assault Cordon or whether Incognito knows (or thinks he knows) with certainty that McCoy had no involvement with it.

“She was definitely assaulted,” Incognito tweeted. “Police were involved. Shady was in Florida and she was in Atlanta.”

But no one seems to be saying (at this point) that McCoy actually performed the assault. The question is whether (as strongly implied by Cordon’s lawyers) McCoy essentially played the Rae Carruth/Jeff Gillooly role, pulling the strings and/or pushing the buttons (and/or paying the money) necessary to get someone to invade the house McCoy owns, retrieve specific items of jewelry that McCoy had given to Cordon, and send a message in extreme physical fashion.

He's definitely getting his team to push the fact that he wasn't there a little too much. It's a pretty transparent.

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010
Wow, Georgia stipulates 60 day notice to evict a "tenant at will" (no lease/ no end date in the lease, living on premises w/ landlord's consent). That's crazy, in NC it's a 7 day notice on either side.

She wasn't home when McCoy serviced the eviction notice, so he gave it to the 16 year old son rather than stapling it to the door. So it's void. Google proper procedure next time. So this might be about getting her to leave asap. He may also want his ice back.

Police will need to catch the guy who did it, and then get him to talk. McCoy coukd easily walk from this (unless he's caught wearing the jewelry, or brags about it)

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Wow, Georgia stipulates 60 day notice to evict a "tenant at will" (no lease/ no end date in the lease, living on premises w/ landlord's consent). That's crazy, in NC it's a 7 day notice on either side.

She wasn't home when McCoy serviced the eviction notice, so he gave it to the 16 year old son rather than stapling it to the door. So it's void. Google proper procedure next time. So this might be about getting her to leave asap. He may also want his ice back.

Police will need to catch the guy who did it, and then get him to talk. McCoy coukd easily walk from this (unless he's caught wearing the jewelry, or brags about it)
You have to follow the landlord/tenant regulations whatever they may be.

You can’t be giving these notices to minors.

Hire a professional lawyer or real estate agent to learn what you need to do to get someone out of your place.

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010
You have to follow the landlord/tenant regulations whatever they may be.

You can’t be giving these notices to minors.

I don't think it was his age per se, but McCoy giving the notice to someone other than the tenant. If he had nailed the notice to the door and taken a phone photo, it would have been fine.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Those who have a history of being a ****ty person with terrible behavior toward woman usually end up not thinking of them as people so assault is not really that big of a deal to them. See Winston, Jameis.

At least McCoy has standup citizen Richie Incognito in his corner

Richie Incognito claims to know the “whole story” regarding LeSean McCoy

He's definitely getting his team to push the fact that he wasn't there a little too much. It's a pretty transparent.

Yes, because the guy i want defending my reputation is the dude who threw a dumbbell at someone and may or nay not have serious anger issues and a history of abuse (mentally anyway). :laugh:

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
I don't think it was his age per se, but McCoy giving the notice to someone other than the tenant. If he had nailed the notice to the door and taken a phone photo, it would have been fine.
McCoy could have hired a service to send someone to serve the woman the notification. No need to do it himself. These services will get proof that the person received the documents.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad