Leon Draisaitl vs Sebastian Aho

Drai vs Aho

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

McDavidCrushedLarkin

Jun 12, 2016
That poll wasn’t closed for a lopsided result.

Also, you didn’t answer my question. Why do you want to be the victim, even when the evidence doesn’t actually support that conclusion?

I gave you a 70-30 poll but you decided arbitrarily that it didn't meet your definition. You must always be right by reading your posts for some reason, why is that?

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
I gave you a 70-30 poll but you decided arbitrarily that it didn't meet your definition. You must always be right by reading your posts for some reason, why is that?

I suggest you look up the definition of arbitrary, because nothing that I said was arbitrary. I asked you to show us a poll that was closed for a lopsided result with a margin that was equal to (or smaller than) the margin in this one that you complained wasn’t locked. You can’t find a single one. I showed you exactly why this poll hadn’t been locked, you proved it with your own research, and now you’re plugging your ears and playing the victim. Sad.

McDavidCrushedLarkin

Jun 12, 2016
I suggest you look up the definition of arbitrary, because nothing that I said was arbitrary. I asked you to show us a poll that was closed for a lopsided result with a margin that was equal to (or smaller than) the margin in this one that you complained wasn’t locked. You can’t find a single one. I showed you exactly why this poll hadn’t been locked, you proved it with your own research, and now you’re plugging your ears and playing the victim. Sad.

Arbitrary like you deciding 65-35 isn't lopsided but 70-30 is? Check. You also never asked specifically for a poll "with a margin that was equal to (or smaller than)". But you're known around here for moving the goal posts and splitting hairs, so I can't say I'm super surprised.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Arbitrary like you deciding 65-35 isn't lopsided but 70-30 is? Check. You also never asked specifically for a poll "with a margin that was equal to (or smaller than)". But you're known around here for moving the goal posts and splitting hairs, so I can't say I'm super surprised.

It's not my decision, it's the standards that the forum seems to enforce. You're the one moving the goal posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->