Drai vs Aho

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina
Age is a factor but its really just one year as far as development is concerned. This is his draft plus 5 year and Drasiatl's draft plus 6 year. In Leon's draft plus 5 he had 50 goals and 105 points.

That said Aho is an incredible talent who may well out produce Leon in some parts of his career.

How about if we settle on: Drai 1.75 years older and 1.5 more years NHL experience, lol?

I voted Drai for now, but as I said in my first post in this thread: Drai or Aho? Yes, please. It will be interesting to see what happens to Aho's scoring going forward now that he's actually on a line with another scorer. Canes fans have wanted to see Aho, Turbo and Svech for a good part of this season but Brindy didn't put them together until recently. Aho never played with another scorer before Svech because . . . well, the Canes didn't have another scorer before Svech, lol. (I guess you could say Skinner, but that's another discussion)

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
Probably not a good idea to build your team around a player who only produces when playing with elite linemates.

Aho and it's not close.
Man your takes just age like a fine wine. I’m so glad you left the Oiler board and are cheering for that loser franchise that never has and never will go anywhere. Never return.

Reactions: KidLine93

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
How is this poll close? Goodness...is Draisaitl really this underrated?

EDIT: I guess it's isn't 'close', but closer than it should be IMO

McDavidCrushedLarkin

Jun 12, 2016
The first poll wasn’t closed for a lopsided result, and the second poll was a margin of greater than 70-30. So, I still have the same question? Can you please find a poll with a margin of 65-35 or less that was closed for a lopsided result?

Oh so the magic number is 70-30? 65-35 not close enough? Thanks for clearing up the rules for me.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Oh so the magic number is 70-30? 65-35 not close enough? Thanks for clearing up the rules for me.

I don't see it listed anywhere specifically in the guidelines, but that's generally what I've seen in the polls that I've looked at.

If you can't find a single one that was closed for a lopsided result at a margin of 65-35 (the margin at the time of your "I'm a victim!" post) or less, then shouldn't that answer the question you initially had? That the poll isn't lopsided enough to be closed?

McDavidCrushedLarkin

Jun 12, 2016
I don't see it listed anywhere specifically in the guidelines, but that's generally what I've seen in the polls that I've looked at.

If you can't find a single one that was closed for a lopsided result at a margin of 65-35 (the margin at the time of your "I'm a victim!" post) or less, then shouldn't that answer the question you initially had? That the poll isn't lopsided enough to be closed?

Sorry didn't realize 70-30 is the arbitrary cutoff for lopsided. I'll try to pay attention further in the future boss.

KidLine93

May 15, 2012
I actually pay pretty close attention. Can you find a poll that was closed with a margin of 65-35?

Eichel OR Matthews

Marner or Pettersson

I'll find 2. Any other questions?

The first poll wasn’t closed for a lopsided result, and the second poll was a margin of greater than 70-30. So, I still have the same question? Can you please find a poll with a margin of 65-35 or less that was closed for a lopsided result?

@JoeThorntonsRooster getting bodied quickly again. Trying his hardest to keep moving goal posts. Its been a rough week for this guy

TomasHertlsRooster

May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
@JoeThorntonsRooster getting bodied quickly again. Trying his hardest to keep moving goal posts. Its been a rough week for this guy

Um. Are you f***ing kidding me? This guy went in here acting like there was some kind of agenda against the Oilers because this thread hadn’t been locked for lopsided result. I told him that I’ve never seen that happen for polls with a 65-35 ratio and asked him to find a single time where that happened. He couldn’t.

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
How is this poll close? Goodness...is Draisaitl really this underrated?

EDIT: I guess it's isn't 'close', but closer than it should be IMO

Well, not necessarily to be honest.

Of course it's easy to look at the stats and come to that conclusion but i think the game they just had reflects the comparison perfectly. Drai was their best player, Aho was the Canes best player, both guys came up big with 3 points but in the end in OT Aho misses a glorious chance while Drai comes back the other way and sets up the GWG.

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
Um. Are you f*cking kidding me? This guy went in here acting like there was some kind of agenda against the Oilers because this thread hadn’t been locked for lopsided result. I told him that I’ve never seen that happen for polls with a 65-35 ratio and asked him to find a single time where that happened. He couldn’t.
just quit it man, by the way you don't need to" *" the f word.. HF filters that out for you automatically.

:biglaugh:

McDavidCrushedLarkin

Jun 12, 2016
Um. Are you f*cking kidding me? This guy went in here acting like there was some kind of agenda against the Oilers because this thread hadn’t been locked for lopsided result. I told him that I’ve never seen that happen for polls with a 65-35 ratio and asked him to find a single time where that happened. He couldn’t.

Yes exactly 65-35 or it doesn't count! Forget total vote volume or anything else!

*goalposts subject to move at discretion of joethorntonsrooster

TomasHertlsRooster

May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Yes exactly 65-35 or it doesn't count! Forget total vote volume or anything else!

*goalposts subject to move at discretion of joethorntonsrooster

Goal posts didn’t move here...I literally asked, from the very start, for you to find another poll with a 65-35 margin that got closed because of a lopsided result. You couldn’t find one. Seems like the it’s about the ratio and not the total volume.

Can you tell me why you want to be the victim so badly here? You can’t even find a piece of evidence to support that you are the victim yet you’re still hell bent on it being true...

McDavidCrushedLarkin

Jun 12, 2016
Goal posts didn’t move here...I literally asked, from the very start, for you to find another poll with a 65-35 margin that got closed because of a lopsided result. You couldn’t find one. Seems like the it’s about the ratio and not the total volume.

Can you tell me why you want to be the victim so badly here? You can’t even find a piece of evidence to support that you are the victim yet you’re still hell bent on it being true...

I gave you one very close poll and you decided to be silly about it saying it wasn't good enough. Too bad so sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad