Leon Draisaitl - TOI

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
I had honestly never heard of this guy until this thread.

Good to see Germany producing such a talent

He had 50 goals and 105 pts last year. He's the first 50-50-100 player since.... I can't remember, it's been a long time.

Not Canada Drai

♧ Lem
Jul 7, 2019
Edmonton
Down to seconds under 22 minutes tonight with Sheahan inserted into the lineup which is nice to see. Hopefully they can keep him in the 19-22 minute range.

MrThomas

Oct 31, 2017
Moscow
man edmonton is so lucky to have these 2 centers, imagine if they kept hall.

If Edmonton Oilers would have Hall with David and Drai, they would be a serious playoff team ainec.

There you have two hart trophy winners and one 50 goal scorer.

SaltNPeca

Jan 9, 2017
Köln
If Edmonton Oilers would have Hall with David and Drai, they would be a serious playoff team ainec.

There you have two hart trophy winners and one 50 goal scorer.
Taylor is no Tyler. Without the 1:1 there would be no Holland. No Holland, no Neal. Maybe no Bouch and no Bro.

Taylor could come back, but it woulda been rotten for him to stay. Both needed this. U really think Hall woulda Hart'd on the Oilers? c'mon mang.

Reactions: Coffey

MrThomas

Oct 31, 2017
Moscow
Taylor is no Tyler. Without the 1:1 there would be no Holland. No Holland, no Neal. Maybe no Bouch and no Bro.

Taylor could come back, but it woulda been rotten for him to stay. Both needed this. U really think Hall woulda Hart'd on the Oilers? c'mon mang.

Probably not the Hart but maybe the Stanley Cup ring. Edmonton really needs some wingers. Now they lost Puljujärvi too :(

The Moose is Loose

Jun 28, 2017
St.Louis
Depth? All Edmonton fans seem to do is mock teams that don't have a Forward duo as impressive as McD and Drai.

Carey? You guys couldn't fit him under the Cap. Then again plenty of Oilers fans mocked us because of his contract.

Of course all your players don't suck. But your team has sucked for the last few.
and I will continue to mock that contract, one of the most brutal in the league

The Moose is Loose

Jun 28, 2017
St.Louis
No point in saving him for the playoffs

giphy.gif
It doesn't really work to call your own roast spicy.

Reactions: McTrashBoat

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV
Depth? All Edmonton fans seem to do is mock teams that don't have a Forward duo as impressive as McD and Drai.

Carey? You guys couldn't fit him under the Cap. Then again plenty of Oilers fans mocked us because of his contract.

Of course all your players don't suck. But your team has sucked for the last few.
I love Carey. Don't attack me.

McRpro

Cont. without supporting.
Aug 18, 2006
Clown World
No you couldn't develop him in 3 years. He was Laine level before he got to Edmonton. Everybody knows something bad just happened in Edm.
Ya the Oilers play in the NHL and Poopoo can't handle the best league in the world with that pea-sized brain of his.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad