Player Discussion Leon Draisaitl - 2019 All-Star

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
OK Peters, Karlsson McDavid Draisaitl pls. We need to convince him to leave San Jose somehow!

Reactions: snag

snag

Feb 22, 2014
My dream of Mcdavid-Draisaitl-Karlsson is finally going to happen. Maybe Karlsson has so much fun playing with them that he decides to sign with us this summer...

Even if Karlsson came grovelling if Chia is here he would probably still screw it up...

Reactions: Aerrol

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
So happy for Leon! I know it’s s vote-in, but maybe he’ll stop getting so much of the Dangerfielr treatment. Especially if he finishes in the top 10 for scoring.

bone

5-14-6-1
Jun 24, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
The Pacific is going to dominate the 3 on 3.. McDavid Draisaitl one unit and Gaudreau and Pettersson on separate units..

Damn

And they can put the two highest scoring d-men in the league to fill out those units (or at least I anticipate Karlsson will be top two by this time with the run he's currently on).

And then they have Fleury and Gibson to bail them out in net.

Not sure about Pavelski and Keller will look though.

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
And they can put the two highest scoring d-men in the league to fill out those units (or at least I anticipate Karlsson will be top two by this time with the run he's currently on).

And then they have Fleury and Gibson to bail them out in net.

Not sure about Pavelski and Keller will look though.

they also have doughty who is an elite puck mover on a crappy team. the pacific should win......again

Niten Ichi Ryu

Jul 1, 2018
wooooo! I hope he won by like 10 votes, so we can all feel proud that every single one of our votes made the difference

It's extra special, because of the amount of salty flames (and leafs) fans, in the mains and social media

Leon and Connor get to showcase their 3 on 3 magic with the whole NHL watching.
Maybe people will see it isn't always just McDavid, Leon is one of the sickest passers in the league

Hynh

Jun 19, 2012
The Pacific is going to dominate the 3 on 3.. McDavid Draisaitl one unit and Gaudreau and Pettersson on separate units..

Damn
You would think but I'll guarantee they put all 3 Sharks together because MUH HOME FANS

bone

5-14-6-1
Jun 24, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
You would think but I'll guarantee they put all 3 Sharks together because MUH HOME FANS

Possibly, but then they'd have to have one line where all three are forwards. I know some teams have that by default already, so it's possible.

Perhaps, the logic will be to have at least one Shark player on the ice at all times.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
I'm trying to think which one we're most likely to see in All-Star game. This is assuming all 3 Sharks players play together.

McDavid-Draisaitl-Gaudreau, McDavid-Draisaitl-Petterson(assuming he can go), McDavid-Draisaitl-Doughty or McDavid-Draisaitl-Keller

I would love either Petterson or Doughty,

bone

5-14-6-1
Jun 24, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
The salt from Flames fans is worth a laugh boys.

Final four all star vote results announced

I understand the salt, but it should moreso be directed as Pavelski over Monahan or Karlsson/Doughty over Giordano (but Karlsson's closed the gap since the team was picked). Positionally, Draisaitl over Giordano only makes sense and non-team fans probably have seen the magic Dria and McDavid produce 3 on 3 which likely helped Draisaitl for votes.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
I understand the salt, but it should moreso be directed as Pavelski over Monahan or Karlsson/Doughty over Giordano (but Karlsson's closed the gap since the team was picked). Positionally, Draisaitl over Giordano only makes sense and non-team fans probably have seen the magic Dria and McDavid produce 3 on 3 which likely helped Draisaitl for votes.
And, lets be honestly, Germany v. Calgary, Germany is going to win that battle.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
It's incredibly dumb. You know the best way to please the home fans? Win. The best trios for the Pacific IMO are

McDavid-Drai
Karlsson

Pavelski-Pettersson
Burns

Keller-Gaudreau
Doughty
The best trio would require Pavelski to stay home and someone else replace him, guy is slow as a snail and many better optiona

Reactions: Hynh and bone

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->