Leo Komarov hit on Gostisbehere

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
I don't care about how good you think he was as a player. the guy you idolize is pure garbage as a person.

you don't get why some fanbase get such a bad rep? is that what you said?

Are you arguing about a guy who played in the 70s and stopped being a GM in the 2000s?

What does this have to do with Komarav's illegal hit on Ghost?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Amorgus

FlyerFaithful17

Feb 24, 2015
Gudas is a bigger piece of ****. Leo plays at the line all the time. Gudas can't even see the line from where he plays.

That said Leo should sit a game or 3 for this.

Unsure how Gudas is relevant here... at least most reasonable Leafs fans recognize it was a reckless hit. Was it the worst hit ever? No. It still doesn't mean this kind of hit is okay if the league is serious about player safety.

joe dirte

Sep 28, 2017
Are you arguing about a guy who played in the 70s and stopped being a GM in the 2000s?

What does this have to do with Komarav's illegal hit on Ghost?
I believe the comment was about how its not hard to see where some fan bases get their rep.

and that's from a fanbase that idolized a piece of garbage. they've made a habitnif that over the years. assembling teams full of garbage like Carrillo, Hartnell, Ben eager, etc etc. the flyers have made a point over the years of employing some of the biggest goon squads and embarrassing pieces of trash like Clarke, eager, and Carrillo as they can. flyers fans lives them.

and then you have flyers fans commenting on the "narrative" regarding the flyers and their fans.

FlyerFaithful17

Feb 24, 2015
I believe the comment was about how its not hard to see where some fan bases get their rep.

and that's from a fanbase that idolized a piece of garbage. they've made a habitnif that over the years. assembling teams full of garbage like Carrillo, Hartnell, Ben eager, etc etc. the flyers have made a point over the years of employing some of the biggest goon squads and embarrassing pieces of trash like Clarke, eager, and Carrillo as they can. flyers fans lives them.

and then you have flyers fans commenting on the "narrative" regarding the flyers and their fans.
I'm sure any team's fans would idolize whoever wins them a Cup. If Darcy Tucker played a main role in a Cup for the Leafs, I'm sure he'd be looked at fondly. In any case, I don't remember any Flyers fans worshipping Ben Eager:laugh:

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Now that I look at it again, it wasn't even much of a push. No wonder he didn't get called.

It's borderline. No suspension or fine necessary.

Komarov is one of the cleanest players in the game.

Also, LOL at people calling Komarov a replacement level player. I guess some people here started watching hockey 2 weeks ago or something because I keep seeing trash opinions.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

KCbus

Jan 3, 2010
Reynoldsburg, OH
It's not terrible. He didn't hit him high, he didn't cross-check him, he didn't really follow-through at all. I just don't think it's all that bad.

That said, I have no idea in the world how it's not a boarding penalty.

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK
Refs were brutal as usual.

Most notably there was also a missed interference call that led directly to the Flyers second goal tonight.

I’d say what’s most notable is our star young defenseman, one of the league’s top D point scorers didn’t return to the game and may miss extended time.

TMLeafs17

Why so salty?
Oct 5, 2017
I’d say what’s most notable is our star young defenseman, one of the league’s top D point scorers didn’t return to the game and may miss extended time.

Sorry I meant besides this.

See how I said also?

Brobust

Sep 29, 2017
Also what an underwhelming game by Toronto and Matthews. Living in Canada TSN hypes this team up waaaayyyy too much

You're absolutely right. But at least the hype is partially deserved. Unlike the undeserved hype that Philly crap defence gets.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad